Guardian Pharmacy of South Georgia is part of the Guardian Pharmacy Services network and prides itself on its customer service. Each team member plays an integral part in the success of the pharmacy.
Under the direction of the department supervisor, work assigned cycle fill routes with time sensitive delivery requirements. Ensure all deliveries are accurate and timely. Comply with all Federal and Company privacy regulations regarding safeguarding of patient information.
Attention to Detail | Strong Communication Skills
Customer Focused | Positive Attitude
Strong Interpersonal Skills | Team Player
Accurate | Observant | Organized
Reliable | Flexible | Punctual
- Determine most efficient and logical route for each cycle run assigned
- Check totes for assigned facilities to ensure order is complete prior to departure
- Delivery correct totes to facilities in a timely manner
- When changes are required, pick up cassettes to be exchanged and return to pharmacy
- Complete all paperwork/filing requirements accurately at the end of each work shift
- Present a pleasant and respectful demeanor to all clients at all times
- Work with other team member as needed in special circumstances; be flexible as needed
- Monitor vehicle maintenance and advise supervisor when repairs/maintenance is required; take vehicles to be services as assigned
- Complete all delivery assignments within the shift time assigned, while complying with all traffic regulations
- Follow instructions precisely related to patient privacy rules
- Other essential functions and duties may be assigned as needed
Valid GA driver’s license with good driving record and age 21 years or older
Ability to read and follow directions/maps in English and to work to deadlines
Ability to use GPS, and hands free cell phones.
Good verbal communication skills
Ability to work cooperatively in a diverse environment
Must be able to pass a drug test
Education: High School Diploma or G.E.D required
Physical and/or Machinery:
Ability to bend, stoop, crouch, ascend/descend stairs, stand, move and turn/pivot
Ability to lift, lower, push, pull up to 60 lbs. on occasion
Ability to see, hear and speak sufficiently to perform essential job functions, including accurately delivering medication and communicating with the public
Ability to work in an environment with varying temperatures, humidity and weather
Ability to drive standard and automatic transmission vehicles
Flexible schedule required – Part-Time (approximately 20-25 hours per week)
Must be able to work days, nights, and weekends!
Ability to work assigned shift punctual and on-time.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D