With 32 locations in 16 states, Guardian Pharmacy is the country’s 3rd largest long-term care pharmacy company in the US and one of Georgia's Fastest Growing Privately Held Companies. For more information, please go to www.guardianpharmacy.net.
Southern Pharmacy Services is part of the Guardian Pharmacy Services network and prides itself on its customer service. Each team member plays an integral part in the success of the pharmacy.
Responsible for ensuring all prescriptions are filled in correct packaging according to home preference, without error, and in a timely manner.
Detail Oriented | Hardworking | Sense of Urgency
Strong Interpersonal Skills | Team Player
Accurate | Organized | Multi-tasker
Strong Communication Skills | Punctual
- Unpack daily medication orders from wholesalers, sort, label, and put in appropriate baskets for all packers
- Pull labels from printer, and sort them correctly by packing section
- Correctly pull medications to be filled
- Accurately fill and label cards
- Use appropriate auxiliary labels when needed
- Keep work stations clean, with medications put away after every shift
- Check inventory status for assigned shelves, and order appropriately according to par levels and/or supervisor instruction
- Work with inventory manager to keep inventory at appropriate levels, including: removing expired or unused meds, marking used bottles, occasionally staying late to conduct inventory, and keeping inventory neat, in-order, and alphabetically arranged
- Provide assistance to other packing line technicians when appropriate, according to Packing Line Supervisor
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Registered Pharmacy Technician in North Carolina, national certification preferred
1+ years of pharmacy experience, preferably in high volume environment such as long term care pharmacy operations, mail order, retail, or hospital.
Good computer skills, including pharmacy operations system (Frameworks/Docutracks experience preferred)
Must work accurately and efficiently fill prescriptions in multiple dispensing modalities and ability to be 100% productive
Ability to problem solve, make decisions in fast-paced environment, and work to deadlines
Work quickly and efficiently to achieve all the daily tasks while supporting the culture, and at sometimes go above and beyond to support the team.
Education: High School Diploma or G.E.D required
Flexible schedule required
8 hr. schedule Monday-Friday 9am-6pm with a rotation of one Saturday per month
Ability to work assigned shift punctual and on-time.
Comprehensive benefits package which includes medical, dental, vision, short and long-term disability, life and supplemental life insurance, and a company matched 401(k) plan.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D