With 32 locations in 16 states, Guardian Pharmacy is the country’s 3rd largest long-term care pharmacy company in the US and one of Georgia's Fastest Growing Privately Held Companies. For more information, please go to www.guardianpharmacy.net.
Guardian Pharmacy of Minnesota is part of the Guardian Pharmacy Services network and prides itself on its customer service. Each team member plays an integral part in the success of the pharmacy.
Evaluates/triages incoming fax prescriptions to ensure timely and accurate entry into pharmacy operations system. Routes incoming calls to appropriate department/individual. Receives, processes and follows-up on refill requests.
Attention to Detail | Analytical
Customer Focused | Positive Attitude
Strong Interpersonal Skills | Team Player
Accurate | Observant | Organized
Reliable | Flexible | Strong Communication Skills
- Triage incoming fax prescriptions to ensure timely dispensing; ensure proper “stat” coding
- Accurately enter prescriptions into operating system to eliminate errors at dispensing
- Courteously respond to calls from customers, routing them as appropriate to ensure top service level
- Work collaboratively with other team members to ensure smooth workflow in data entry department
- Ensure all prescriptions assigned for processing are completed in regular shift
- Receive, evaluate, process and follow up as needed with doctor offices on all refills assigned
- Assists when time allows with filing of completed orders, profiling of orders for medical records, and also may at times fill processed prescriptions to dispense to the patient
- Calling medications into backup pharmacies
- Order entry includes: new orders, refills, medical records, and MAR corrections
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned
Registered Pharmacy Technician in the state of Minnesota
Pharmacy experience 2+ years, preferably in high volume environment such as long term care pharmacy operations, retail, or acute/hospital.
Good computer skills, including pharmacy operations system (Frameworks/Docutracks experience preferred)
Must work accurately and efficiently fill prescriptions in multiple dispensing modalities and ability to be 100% productive
Ability to problem solve, make decisions in fast-paced environment, and work to deadlines
Education: High School Diploma or G.E.D required
Flexible schedule required
8 hr. schedule between the hours of 8:30am-7:00pm Monday-Friday and every 4th weekend
Ability to work assigned shift punctual and on-time.
Comprehensive benefits package which includes medical, dental, vision, short and long-term disability, life and supplemental life insurance, and a company matched 401(k) plan.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D