Customer Liaison/Quality Assurance Specialist - LPN/LTC
Boomer Solutions is part of the Guardian Pharmacy Services network and prides itself on its customer service. Each team member plays an integral part in the success of the pharmacy.
Under the direction of Nurse Account Manager, assist in identifying and meeting the needs of current customers in an effort to provide complete customer satisfaction. Provide assistance to pharmacy consultants in evaluating nursing home compliance with state and federal rules and regulations. Function as liaison between pharmacy operations and customer.
Attention to Detail | Customer Focused
Strong Communication Skills | Positive Attitude
Strong Interpersonal Skills | Team Player
Accurate | Observant | Organized
Reliable | Flexible
- Call and visit current customers to enhance and facilitate positive working relationships between customers and the pharmacy.
- Act as liaison with pharmacy operations to maintain high level of service to customers, following all service related issues through to resolution.
- Report emerging or immediate customer issues/complaints to supervisor, responding to issues as directed.
- Assist in Educational presentations such as DDMAT Training
- Maintain customer relationships and perform as an “expert” advisor to facilitate problem-solving with the goal of 100% customer retention.
- Conduct oneself with the highest degree of honesty and integrity in every interaction.
- Complete weekly activity report for immediate supervisor.
- Participate in the Quality Improvement meetings.
- Courteously respond to calls/emails from customers, routing them as appropriate to ensure top service level.
- Visit all nursing homes to verify state and federal regulations with their med carts and emergency boxes
- Audit medication carts at our long-term facilities for accuracy, compliance, and outdated product
- Maintain compliance and expertise regarding current health care and pharmacy industry standards of practice, regulations, changes and clinical skills as needed to support customer needs.
- Provide in-service training and orientation to facility staff regarding implementation process, survey process, medication administration, medication charting, risk management, performance improvement, etc.
- Work collaboratively with other team members to ensure smooth workflow
- Provide assistance in pharmacy operations on an as needed basis.
- Other essential functions and duties may be assigned as needed
Required Education and Competencies:
- 1-2 years in Pharmacy or Nursing Home Environment
- LPN preferred
- Must have a clear and valid Oklahoma Driver’s License
- Excellent customer relations skills and ability to build strong customer relationships.
- Proven experience effectively troubleshooting and solving customer service issues in a positive and pro-active manner, while abiding by the pharmacy scope of practice and capabilities
- Excellent judgment and decision-making skills related to problem resolution
- Ability to problem solve, make decisions in fast-paced environment, and work to deadlines
- Experience working in long term care pharmacy and/or institutional patient care setting, such as assisted living or skilled nursing home and/or have knowledge of the environment.
- Dependable and self-motivated; able to work to deadlines and schedules with little supervision.
- Must be able to effectively prioritize tasks and assignments.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good analytical, organizational and follow-up skills
- Ability to work independently and deliver to deadlines
- Ability to solve problems with minimal direction
- Great attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment working on multiple tasks simultaneously, while adhering to strict deadlines
- Quality minded; motivated to seek out errors and inquire when something appears inaccurate
Flexible schedule required:
8 hour shift 36-40 hours/week that may include days, nights, and/or weekends
Hours are subject to change based on the needs of the pharmacy
Will be traveling approximately >80% of the time
May require standing and moving for extended period during an 8-hour shift
Ability to be punctual and work assigned shift
Comprehensive benefits package which includes medical, dental, vision, short and long-term disability, life and supplemental life insurance, and a company matched 401(k) plan.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D