Human Resource Business Partner (HRBP)- LTC/Pharmacy
Our ideal candidate will have the following attributes:
Personable | Customer focused
Drive Engagement|| Ability to Solve Problems | Critical Thinker
Team Player | Building Relationships| Ability to Manage
Self-motivated | Positive Outcomes | Performance Driven
Multi-Tasker | Dependable | Strong Work Ethic
A Desire to Learn | Strong Written & Verbal Communication Skills
The HR Business Partner serves as an internal business partner, delivering comprehensive HR programs, initiatives, and solutions to the organization in support of key business strategies. The HRBP will be a key member of the HR leadership team and is responsible for providing strategic and tactical human resources support for multiple locations in Texas, Iowa, Minnesota, Missouri and Oklahoma.
This role will report directly to the Director, HR Operations Central & West Region.
Responsibilities include workforce planning, talent acquisition, employee relations, performance management, compensation, benefits, and leadership development in addition to other areas of HR support.
The HRBP is a trusted advisor to the management team and formulates partnerships across the HR function to support the business goals of the pharmacies.
This HR professional will be a business partner, with a high level of business literacy and confidentiality when working with each business unit’s financial position, strategic plans, culture, and competition.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS (include the following):
• Partner with each location to increase their productivity by ensuring HR support is delivered in a timely and effective manner, identifying and mitigating operational risk around people transactions and ensuring the HR strategy is effectively implemented.
• Work with the local management teams to address and investigate employee relations and moral issues; develop resolution and provide work-related advice, guidance, and direction to resolve employee issues; work with managers to bring policy and performance issues to resolution; recommend updates as appropriate, to policies that affect employees.
• Provide advice and guidance to managers on people issues such as staffing, performance management, compensation, organizational development, and leadership development, while ensuring compliance with all applicable local/state/federal employment laws and regulations.
• Drive talent acquisition activities in order to ensure staffing needs are met; working in conjunction with the Director, Talent Acquisition in Atlanta and the local leadership team to screen, interview and evaluate candidates for professional and supervisory/management positions. Assist with training managers/supervisors on effective recruiting/interviewing skills and processes. Build a bench of talent for future needs.
• Ensure that proper onboarding, orientation, and initial training processes are in place and are being followed.
• Provide leadership and guidance in the annual review process and compensation strategy. Working with Support Services HR, ensure the local leadership teams’ adherence to the performance evaluation and merit increase procedures.
• Provide guidance, support, and direction in the areas of workforce planning and succession planning; work with the local management teams to develop labor and staffing goals for annual Business Planning process; assist with the creation of the Business Plan labor tabs.
• Ensure organization charts and job descriptions are accurate, and future positions are budgeted; assist with tracking staffing to budget and ensure that the proper processes are followed in Addition to Headcount requests.
• Work with the Organizational Improvement Support, to identify training needs and individual executive coaching needs; assist in the training/coaching as needed, or in identifying outside resources. Participate in the evaluation and monitoring of the success of training programs. Follow-up to ensure training objectives are met.
• Ensure that HR initiatives and programs, including benefits and benefits open enrollment, are communicated effectively to employees and management teams.
• Analyze trends and metrics in partnership with the Support Services HR team to develop solutions, programs, and policies.
• Communicate needs proactively with the Support Services HR team and local management teams, seeking to develop integrated solutions.
• Assist with all other HR projects on an as-needed basis.
EDUCATION AND/OR CERTIFICATIONS
• BA/BS in Human Resources – related field
• PHR/SPHR or SHRM-CP/SHRM-SCP certification required
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
•7 plus years of HR Business Partner experience with emphasis on coaching leaders, driving change and employee relations
•7 plus years of experience providing HR support to multiple locations and working on-site in a business unit required.
• Working knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines, including employee relations, performance management, federal and state employment laws, coaching and development, workforce planning, and talent acquisition.
• Assists leadership in maintaining compliance standards regarding State and Federal labor and employment laws.
• Develops and implements policies and processes to facilitate compliance.
• Ability to objectively coach management and employees through complex and difficult issues.
• Ability to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal.
• Excellent written/verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
• Must have proven organizational skills and excellent PC skills.
• Drive HR operational excellence through data analysis and metrics.
• Technology savvy and experience working with Workday.
• Experience with HRIS system preferred; experience with ADP systems a plus (PayEx, Workforce Now, ezLabor, Screening & Selection).
• Must possess the ability to work to deadlines and effectively handle multiple priorities.
• Ability to work independently and deliver to deadlines
• Ability to solve problems with minimal direction
• Great attention to detail and accuracy
• Experience with Workday is preferred but not required
Comprehensive benefits package which includes medical, dental, vision, short and long-term disability, life and supplemental life insurance, company matched 401(k) plan.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D