Ensuring all prescriptions are packaged and staged for delivery to all our customers.
Attention to Detail | Hardworking | Dependable
Customer Focused | Positive Attitude
Strong Interpersonal Skills | Team Player
Accurate | Observant | Organized
Reliable | Flexible | Strong Communication Skills
Quick Learner | Multi-task | Self-Motivated
- Pulling labels from printer and sorting into runs
- Correctly pulling medication to be filled
- Scanning labels and correct medication into our pharmacy operating system
- Accurately filling and labeling cassettes
- Checking final census, correctly toting, and preparing medications for final delivery
- Daily stocking of inventory as directed
- Assist with prepackaging of medication
- Other duties as assigned
Must be a Registered Pharmacy Technician in the State of Florida
At least 1 year of pharmacy experience, preferably in high volume environment such as long term care pharmacy operations, retail, or hospital.
Good computer skills, including pharmacy operations system (Frameworks/Docutrack experience preferred)
Must work accurately and efficiently fill prescriptions in multiple dispensing modalities and ability to be 100% productive
Ability to problem solve, make decisions in fast-paced environment, and work to deadlines
Education: High School Diploma or G.E.D required
Flexible schedule required
8 hr. schedule working rotating shifts that include 8-5,9-6,10-7 with some weekends included
Ability to work assigned shift punctual and on-time.
Comprehensive benefits package which includes medical, dental, vision, short and long-term disability, life and supplemental life insurance, and a company matched 401(k) plan.