Entry-Level Pharmacy Technician – On the Job Training
Boomer Solutions is part of the Guardian Pharmacy network and prides itself on its customer service. Each team member plays an integral part in the success of the pharmacy.
Job Objective: Responsible for ensuring all prescriptions are filled in correct packaging according to home preference, without error, and in a timely manner.
Detail Oriented | Hardworking
Strong Interpersonal Skills | Team Player
Accurate | Organized | Multi-tasker
Strong Communication Skills | Punctual
Customer Service | Reliable | Flexible
Positive Attitude | Sense of Urgency
- Fill correct medication
- Correctly route the completed packages for pharmacist review
- Maintain correct inventory level for assigned workstation/prepacks to prevent drug outs
- Adequately perform all pre-pack duties
- Maintain appropriate inventory of prepacked medications
- Daily cleaning of compounding area
- Daily maintenance of automation machine
- Weekly cleaning of canisters and internal areas
- Occasional STAT deliveries
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Registered Pharmacy Technician in Oklahoma or willing to obtain, national certification preferred
- Pharmacy experience, preferably in high volume environment such as long-term care pharmacy operations, retail, or hospital.
- Must be willing to cross train into other functions within the pharmacy
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Good computer skills, including pharmacy operations system
- Must work accurately and efficiently fill prescriptions in multiple dispensing modalities and ability to be 100% productive
- Ability to problem solve, make decisions in fast-paced environment, and work to deadlines
- Work quickly and efficiently to achieve all the daily tasks while supporting the culture, and at sometimes go above and beyond to support the team.
- Must be able to stand for extended periods during an 8-hour shift. Must be able to lift to 20 pounds
Education: High School Diploma or G.E.D required
Flexible schedule required
8 hr. schedule that includes days, nights, and weekends.
We offer a flexible schedule for work hours to include nights and weekends.
Ability to work assigned shift punctual and on-time.