Pharmacy Fulfillment Technician needed for afternoon/evening shift
With 32 locations in 16 states, Guardian Pharmacy Services is the country’s 3rd largest long-term care pharmacy company in the US and one of Georgia's Fastest Growing Privately Held Companies. For more information, please go to www.guardianpharmacy.net.
Responsible for ensuring all prescriptions are filled in correct packaging according to facility and/or patient preference, without error, and in a timely manner.
Attention to Detail | Quick Learner
Customer Focused | Positive Attitude
Strong Interpersonal Skills | Team Player
Accurate | Observant | Organized | Adaptable
Reliable | Detail-oriented | Strong Communication Skills
Dedicated | Enthusiastic | Compassionate
Self-Starter | Multi task
- Pulling labels from printer and sorting into runs
- Correctly pulling medication to be filled
- Scanning labels and correct medication into QS1 operating system
- Accurately filling canisters and med trays
- Efficiently process daily med runs on strip packaging machines, trained and proficient on automation (PARATA and Checkpass)
- Checking final census, correctly toting, and preparing medications for final delivery
- Daily stocking of inventory as directed
- Other essential functions and duties may be assigned as needed
Registered Pharmacy Technician license in Texas or National Certification
At least 1 years of Pharmacy Technician experience in retail, hospital, mail order, and/or long-term care
Experience packaging medications in a fast-paced environment
Excellent computer skills, including pharmacy operating system
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to deal pleasantly with customers
Flexible rotating schedule required – Full-Time
Monday-Friday: 12-8:30pm, 10-6:30pm
Ability to work assigned shift punctual and on-time.
Comprehensive benefits package which includes medical, dental, vision, short and long-term disability, life and supplemental life insurance, and a company matched 401(k) plan.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D