Guardian Pharmacy of Atlanta is part of the Guardian Pharmacy network and prides itself on its customer service. Each team member plays an integral part in the success of the pharmacy.
Ensures all prescriptions are filled in correct packaging according to home preference, without error, and in a timely manner.
Attention to Detail | Analytical | Multi-Task
Customer Focused | Positive Attitude
Strong Interpersonal Skills | Team Player
Accurate | Observant | Organized
Reliable | Flexible | Strong Communication Skills
- Fill correct medication, completing the production quota assigned
- Correctly route the completed cassettes for pharmacist review
- Maintain correct inventory level for assigned work station to prevent drug outs
- Lidding of OPUS cassettes as necessary to ensure smooth production flow
- Occasional stocking of inventory as directed
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned
Registered Pharmacy Technician in State of Georgia required, National Certification preferred
Pharmacy experience in high volume environment such as long term care pharmacy operations (preferred), retail, mail order, and/or hospital.
Good computer skills, including pharmacy operations system (Frameworks/Docutracks experience preferred)
Medicine on Time experience (MOT) preferred
Must work accurately and efficiently to fill prescriptions in multiple dispensing modalities and ability to be 100% productive
Ability to problem solve, multi-task, make decisions in fast-paced environment, and work to deadlines required
Education: High School Diploma or G.E.D required
Flexible schedule required
8 hr. schedule Monday-Friday 9-close (approximately 6pm)
Ability to work assigned shift punctual and on-time.
Comprehensive benefits package which includes medical, dental, vision, short and long-term disability, life and supplemental life insurance, and a company matched 401(k) plan.