Part-Time Driver needed! No CDL or prior delivery experience required.
This position will start temporary with an opportunity to become permanent if the needs of the business require.
Work assigned routes with time sensitive delivery requirements. Ensure all deliveries are accurate and timely. Comply with all Federal and Company privacy regulations regarding safeguarding of patient information.
Attention to Detail | Strong Communication Skills
Customer Focused | Positive Attitude
Strong Interpersonal Skills | Team Player
Accurate| Observant | Organized
Reliable | Flexible | Safety inclined
- Determine most efficient and logical route for each route assigned
- Check totes for assigned facilities to ensure order is complete prior to departure
- Deliver correct totes (approx. 25 lbs) to facilities in a timely manner
- Exchange facility emergency kits and IV boxes (approx. 60 lbs) as needed
- Pick-up return items and refused Medication when required; using all safety protocols.
- Complete all paperwork/filing requirements accurately at the end of each work shift
- Present a pleasant and respectful demeanor to all clients at all times
- Work with other team members as needed in special circumstances; be flexible as needed
- Monitor vehicle maintenance and advise supervisor when repairs/maintenance is required; take vehicles to be serviced as assigned
- Complete delivery assignments within the shift time assigned, while complying with all traffic regulations
- Follow instructions precisely related to patient privacy rules
- Perform other duties assigned by supervisor.
Valid OK drivers license and good driving record
Ability to read and follow directions/maps in English and to work to deadlines
Ability to use GPS and hands free cell phones
Must be able to drive in all types of weather conditions, including nights
Good verbal communication skills
Ability to work cooperatively in a diverse environment
Education: High School Diploma or G.E.D required
Flexible schedule required
On-call and expected to be available from 6pm-6am, 5-6 nights per week including weekends and some holidays.
Ability to work assigned shift punctual and on-time.