Radiopharmacy of Indianapolis is looking for a Part-Time Delivery Driver/Technician to work 20-25 hours/week needed. This critical role with work assigned routes with the following time sensative delivery requirements.
- Ensure all deliveries are accurate and timely.
- Comply with all Federal and Company privacy regulations regarding safeguarding of patient information.
Radiopharmacy of Indianapolis is part of the Guardian Pharmacy Services network and prides itself on its customer service. Each team member plays an integral part in the success of the pharmacy.
Schedule: 2-3 days per week with the shifts lasting 7-8 hours.
Various shifts offered that could include days, nights, weekends, and some on-call.
- Delivering time sensitive radiopharmaceuticals to hospitals and clinics.
- Working in waste room disposing of waste, cleaning pigs (container usually lead or depleted uranium) used to ship/store radioactive materials), and performing other waste room related duties.
- Packaging, surveying, and preparing packages for delivery
- Maintaining data and records
- Performing required calculations
- Performing various housekeeping/maintenance duties on equipment, facilities, and vehicles as requested by management/supervisor(s)
- Other essential functions and duties may be assigned as needed
Valid IN driver’s license with good driving record and age 21 years or older
Ability to read and follow directions/maps in English and to work to deadlines
Ability to use GPS, and hands-free cell phones.
Good verbal and written communication skills
Ability to work cooperatively in a diverse environment
Education: High School Diploma or G.E.D required
Attention to Detail | Strong Communication Skills
Customer Focused | Positive Attitude
Strong Interpersonal Skills | Team Player
Accurate | Observant | Organized
Reliable | Flexible | Punctual | Quick Thinker
Work to deadlines | Make decisions quickly
Outgoing | Professional | Efficient | Problem Solver
Physical and/or Machinery:
Ability to bend, stoop, crouch, ascend/descend stairs, stand, move and turn/pivot
Ability to lift, lower, push, pull up to 60 lbs. on occasion
Ability to see, hear and speak sufficiently to perform essential job functions, including accurately delivering medication and communicating with the public
Ability to work in an environment with varying temperatures, humidity and weather
Ability to drive standard and automatic transmission vehicles
MUST BE ABLE TO PASS A DRUG TEST!