With 32 locations in 16 states, Guardian Pharmacy Services, LLC is the country’s 3rd largest long-term care pharmacy company in the US and one of Georgia's Fastest Growing Privately Held Companies. For more information, please go to www.guardianpharmacy.net.
Guardian MidSouth, LLC is part of the Guardian Pharmacy Services network and prides itself on its customer service. Each team member plays an integral part in the success of the pharmacy.
Work assigned routes with time sensitive delivery requirements. Ensure all deliveries are accurate and timely. Comply with all Federal and Company privacy regulations regarding safeguarding of patient information.
Attention to Detail | Strong Communication Skills
Customer Focused | Positive Attitude
Strong Interpersonal Skills | Team Player
Accurate | Observant | Organized | Dedicated
Reliable/Dependable | Flexible | Punctual
- Determine most efficient and logical route for each route assigned
- Check totes for assigned facilities to ensure order is complete prior to departure
- Deliver correct totes (approx. 25 lbs) to facilities in a timely manner
- Exchange facility emergency kits and IV boxes (approx. 60 lbs) as needed
- Pick-up return items and refused Medication when required; using all safety protocols.
- Complete all paperwork/filing requirements accurately at the end of each work shift
- Present a pleasant and respectful demeanor to all clients at all times
- Work with other team members as needed in special circumstances; be flexible as needed
- Monitor vehicle maintenance and advise supervisor when repairs/maintenance is required; take vehicles to be serviced as assigned
- Complete delivery assignments within the shift time assigned, while complying with all traffic regulations
- Follow instructions precisely related to patient privacy rules
- Perform other duties assigned by supervisor.
Valid TN driver’s license with good driving record
Ability to read and follow directions/maps in English and to work to deadlines
Ability to use GPS, and hands free cell phones.
Good verbal communication skills
Excellent customer service skills required
Ability to work cooperatively in a diverse and fast paced environment
Must be able to complete all tasks/routes in a timely manner
Education: High School Diploma or G.E.D required
Physical and/or Machinery:
Ability to bend, stoop, crouch, ascend/descend stairs, stand, move and turn/pivot
Ability to lift, lower, push, pull up to 60 lbs. on occasion
Ability to see, hear and speak sufficiently to perform essential job functions, including accurately delivering medication and communicating with the public
Ability to work in an environment with varying temperatures, humidity and weather
Ability to drive standard and automatic transmission vehicles
MUST BE ABLE TO PASS A DRUG TEST!
Flexible schedule required – Part-Time (Approximately 20-29 hours a week)
Shift begins at around 10:00 pm and will end when route and deliveries are complete
Must be able to work weekends and nights!
Ability to work assigned shift punctual and on-time.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D