Data Entry Pharmacy Technician - LTC - Fast paced/ Immediate Hire/Mid- Morning -Early Evening Shift
Guardian Pharmacy of Southeast Florida is part of the Guardian Pharmacy network and prides itself on its customer service. Each team member plays an integral part in the success of the pharmacy.
Evaluates/triages incoming fax prescriptions to ensure timely and accurate entry into pharmacy operations system. Routes incoming calls to appropriate department/individual. Receives, processes, and follows-up on refill requests.
Attention to Detail | Analytical
Customer Focused | Positive Attitude
Strong Interpersonal Skills | Team Player
Accurate| Observant | Organized
Reliable | Flexible | Strong Communication Skills
• Triage incoming fax prescriptions to ensure timely dispensing; ensure proper “stat” coding
• Accurately enter prescriptions into operating system to eliminate errors at dispensing
• Courteously respond to calls from customers, routing them as appropriate to ensure top service level
• Work collaboratively with other team members to ensure smooth workflow in data entry department
• Ensure all prescriptions assigned for processing are completed in regular shift
• Receive, evaluate, process and follow up as needed with doctor offices on all refills assigned
• Assists, when time allows for filing of completed orders, profiling of orders for medical records, and also, may at times fill processed prescriptions to dispense to the patient
• Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned
Current and active Florida Registered Pharmacy Technician license required
2+ yrs. of RPhT experience
Pharmacy experience 2+, preferably in high volume environment such as long-term care pharmacy operations.
Good computer skills, including pharmacy operations system (QS1/Docutrack experience preferred)
Must work accurately and efficiently fill prescriptions in multiple dispensing modalities and ability to be 100% productive
Ability to problem solve, make decisions in fast-paced environment, and work to deadlines
Flexible schedule required
8 hr. schedule between the hours of 10:00 am and 6:30 pm; Overtime may be occasionally required as needed. Alternate Weekends. Rotating Holidays.
Ability to work assigned shift punctual and on-time.
Education: High School Diploma or G.E.D required
Comprehensive benefits package which includes medical, dental, vision, short and long-term disability, life and supplemental life insurance and a company matched 401(k) plan.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D