Guardian Pharmacy of Tampa is part of the Guardian Pharmacy Services network and prides itself on its customer service. Each team member plays an integral part in the success of the pharmacy.
Responsible for ensuring all prescriptions are filled in correct packaging according to home preference, without error, and in a timely manner.
Detail Oriented | Hardworking | Sense of Urgency
Strong Interpersonal Skills | Team Player
Accurate | Organized | Multi-tasker
Strong Communication Skills | Punctual
- Reprocess rejected claims to 3rd party providers by identifying why the claim was rejected and making any necessary corrections
- Make outgoing calls to insurers, responsible parties and others to follow up on rejected claims and to gather accurate insurance information
- Answer incoming calls related to billing issues. Resolve issue or forward to appropriate department/person as needed
- Process patient New Admit Report daily
- Analyze aged trial balance reports, making calls to customers with past-due balances
- Make professional and tactful collection calls to delinquent customers
- Make Welcome Calls to new admissions, obtain contact and billing information
- Research and resolve billing issues that have resulted in late payments
- Respond to customer inquiries regarding account status in a timely manner
- Determine if credits need to be issued
- Assist in the regular monthly billing process
- Work collaboratively and strategically with co-workers to ensure all deadlines for the department are met in an efficient and effective manner
- Provide quality customer service to internal and external customers
- Process returned medications and post related credits to customer accounts
- Other essential functions and duties may be assigned as needed
Registered Pharmacy Technician in Florida, national certification preferred
1+ years of pharmacy experience, preferably in high volume environment such as long term care pharmacy operations, mail order, retail, or hospital.
Good computer skills, including pharmacy operations system (Frameworks/Docutracks experience preferred)
Working knowledge of 3rd part insurance carriers, Medicare, and Medicaid billing
Must work accurately and efficiently fill prescriptions in multiple dispensing modalities and ability to be 100% productive
Ability to problem solve, make decisions in fast-paced environment, and work to deadlines
Work quickly and efficiently to achieve all the daily tasks while supporting the culture, and at sometimes go above and beyond to support the team.
Education: High School Diploma or G.E.D required
Flexible schedule required
8 hr. schedule
Ability to work assigned shift punctual and on-time.
Full-Time employees working 30+ hours per week are eligible to enroll in our comprehensive benefits package, which includes medical, dental, vision, short and long-term disability, life and supplemental life insurance, and PTO.
All employees are eligible to enroll in our company matched 401(k) plan