To support the purchaser in minimizing inventory purchases by ensuring all medications returned to the pharmacy are returned to the shelf for distribution, maintaining PAR levels, EDK fulfillment, physical inventory, and shipping. This position also supports the needs of the fulfillment team by helping ensure all prescriptions are filled in correct packaging according to facility and/or patient preference, without error, and in a timely manner.
- Work Ethic/Integrity – must possess intrinsic drive to excel coupled with values in line with company philosophy
- Strategy and Planning – ability to think ahead, plan and manage time efficiently
- Problem Solving – ability to analyze causes and solve problems at both a strategic and functional level
- Team Oriented – ability to work effectively and collaboratively with all team members
- Self-Motivated/Self-Directed – ability to effectively manage time, priorities, and work load with little supervision or day-to-day direction
- Adapt to changes in volume by adjusting par quantities or SKU list per business needs
- Evaluate prepack wall daily to determine resupply needs and prioritize work
- Routinely work facility returns into circulation in a timely manner to keep inventory levels low and drugs in regular circulation for use by fill
- Ensure out of date medications are not returned to shelf via return process
- Assist purchasing to prepare shelves for physical inventory to ensure accuracy and ease of counting
- Assist in quarterly inventory as needed
- Assist purchaser with reviewing inventory shelves for expired medication and processing reverse distributor returns
- Assist in filling for daily run as needed per the needs of
- Responsible for physical filling of EDK at facilities
- Pull labels from printer and sort into runs
- Correctly pull medication to be filled
- Scan labels and correct medications into QS1 operating system
- Serve as backup to PARATA and check pass techs – trained and proficient on automation
- Other essential functions and duties may be assigned as needed
Education: High school diploma or G.E.D.
- Texas pharmacy technician license
- 2+ years of related experience (advanced degree may substitute for experience)
- Advanced computer skills required; pharmacy operations system experience preferred
- Ability to work independently and deliver to deadlines
- Ability to solve problems with minimal direction
- Great attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment working on multiple tasks simultaneously, while adhering to strict deadlines
- Quality minded; motivated to seek out errors and inquire when something appears inaccurate
Ability to work flexible hours; hours of operation are subject to change based on the needs of the pharmacy
Full-Time employees working 30+ hours per week are eligible to enroll in our comprehensive benefits package, which includes medical, dental, vision, short and long-term disability, life and supplemental life insurance, and PTO.
All employees are eligible to enroll in our company matched 401(k) plan.