Guardian Pharmacy of Minnesota is part of the Guardian Pharmacy Services network and prides itself on its customer service. Each team member plays an integral part in the success of the pharmacy.
Assist Management team in achievement of business plan through retention of existing clients, increasing sales to existing clients (penetration of census), and building strong customer relationships by providing clinical assistance, regulatory support, and client staff education in Skilled Nursing and Assisted Living Facilities. Function as liaison between pharmacy operations and customer, working with operations team to ensure superior delivery of pharmaceutical products and services. Assist President and Account Managers with new customer implementation, including facilitation of patient documents to pharmacy, cart and fax machine set-up, and E-MAR support. As clinical expert, develop and implement clinical and C.E. programs to supplement marketing efforts. Work with President and Pharmacy Director to develop and implement quality assurance programs and policy and procedure manuals.
- Work Ethic/Integrity – must possess intrinsic drive to excel coupled with values in line with company philosophy
- Leadership – ability to lead project teams to deadlines, while maintaining strong team orientation
- Relational – ability to build relationships with business unit management and become “trusted advisor”
- Strategy and Planning – ability to think ahead, plan and manage time efficiently
- Problem Solving – ability to analyze causes and solve problems at both a strategic and functional level
- Team Oriented – ability to work effectively and collaboratively with all team members
- Provide training and orientation to customers during facility implementation, to include supporting E-MAR when utilized.
- Ensure new service is error-free and transition process is as flawless as possible. Provide training to facility staff regarding survey process, medication administration, risk management, performance improvement.Develop and maintain Assisted Living Education programs which meet State of Minnesota requirements for training.
- Coordinate and provide Assisted Living Educational training at the pharmacy as well as on-site at our Assisted Living Facilities as required.
- Assure quality assurance materials reflect facility scope of practice and Guardian standards.
- Work with Operations team to identify areas for improvement, maintaining effective documentation, and resolution. During site visits, monitor service level and report service issues.
- Work with Operations team to identify areas of excellence, maintaining documentation to build strong customer and employee relationships.
- Maintain compliance and expertise regarding current health care and pharmacy industry standards of practice, regulations, changes and clinical skill needed to support customers.
- Monitor quality improvement processes, standards of practice, policy and procedures (internal and external), and report to management team.
- Assist customers with action plans to minimize risk in facilities. Conduct mock surveys or assist customers in other ways as requested for survey process.
- Plan and execute family communication programs in conjunction with marketing team to new or prospective facilities.
- Participate in cycle check in as needed.
- Conduct oneself with honesty and integrity in every interaction.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management team.
- Facility in-services and clinical education training on site at customer locations.
- Other essential functions and duties may be assigned as needed
- High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- Nursing Degree (RN) or LPN with experience outlined in the responsibilities
- Active State of Minnesota Nursing license required
- 2+ years of related experience in an Assisted Living, Skilled Nursing facility, and/or Geriatric hospital
- Minnesota driver's license with a clean driving record
- Advanced computer skills; pharmacy operations system experience preferred/required
- Ability to work independently and deliver to deadlines
- Ability to solve problems with minimal direction
- Great attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment working on multiple tasks simultaneously, while adhering to strict deadlines
- Quality minded; motivated to seek out errors and inquire when something appears inaccurate
Flexibile Schedule Required:
8 hour shift
Hours of operation are subject to change based on the needs of the pharmacy
Full-Time employees working 30+ hours per week are eligible to enroll in our comprehensive benefits package, which includes medical, dental, vision, short and long-term disability, life and supplemental life insurance, and PTO.
All employees are eligible to enroll in our company matched 401(k) plan.