Guardian Pharmacy of Minnesota is part of the Guardian Pharmacy Services network and prides itself on its customer service. Each team member plays an integral part in the success of the pharmacy.
As a key member of the local management team, assist in achievement of budget through sales to new clients, increasing sales to existing clients. Work with President, and Director, Finance & Admin to evaluate potential profitability of any new business prior to proposal. Responsible for building a positive working relationship with all clients by resolving issues/problems, advising clients on regulatory issues, and training client staff as needed. Our ideal candidate will live in the Metro area and will cover the Minneapolis - St. Paul area.
- Work Ethic/Integrity – must possess intrinsic drive to excel coupled with values in line with company philosophy
- Leadership – ability to lead project teams to deadlines, while maintaining strong team orientation
- Relational – ability to build relationships with business unit management and become “trusted advisor”
- Strategy and Planning – ability to think ahead, plan and manage time efficiently
- Problem Solving – ability to analyze causes and solve problems at both a strategic and functional level
- Team Oriented – ability to work effectively and collaboratively with all team members
- Market local business as preferred provider of pharmacy services to nursing home communities, assisted living facilities and other long-term care facilities.
- Market local business as preferred provider to facility staff, residents and occasionally families
- Ensure sales agreements with new clients meet profitability targets for business unit
- Maintain client contracts and relationships through “expert” advisor status, problem-solving
- Act as liaison with operations to maintain high service level to client, following all service-related issues through to resolution
- Provide consulting services to client facilities to assist in compliance
- Provide in-service training to client staff as needed by client group
- Actively participate in local association meetings related to assisted living/long term care facilities
- Design sales and marketing literature and brochures for targeting client groups
- Other essential functions and duties may be assigned as needed
Education: Bachelor's Degree preferred or 3+ years’ sales experience with a proven track record of success
- Hands-on work experience selling to, or working in, an assisted living or nursing home facility a strong plus
- 3+ years selling in LTC pharmacy industry a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to build relationships
- Excellent organizational, analytical and follow up skills; good computer skills, including internet, MS Office / Excel
- Working knowledge of Salesforce.com a plus
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to work to objectives/targets with little supervision
- Strong selling skills required
Requires up to 75% travel, by air and ground
Ability to work flexible hours; hours of operation are subject to change based on the needs of the pharmacy
Full-Time employees working 30+ hours per week are eligible to enroll in our comprehensive benefits package, which includes medical, dental, vision, short and long-term disability, life and supplemental life insurance, and PTO.
All employees are eligible to enroll in our company matched 401(k) plan.