Guardian Pharmacy of Maine is part of the Guardian Pharmacy Services network and prides itself on its customer service. Each team member plays an integral part in the success of the pharmacy.
Job Objective: Responsible for assisting in the maintenance of the pharmacy inventory and purchasing.
• Work Ethic/Integrity – must possess intrinsic drive to excel coupled with values in line with company philosophy
• Strategy and Planning – ability to think ahead, plan and manage time efficiently
• Problem Solving – ability to analyze causes and solve problems at both a strategic and functional level
• Team Oriented – ability to work effectively and collaboratively with all team members
• Cycle count pharmacy Inventory (Monthly on Sundays)
• Stocking of inventory (Put order away each morning)
• Pulling of owes each morning
• Remove outdates from shelf for return
• Clean shelves
• Restock shelves from Over stock shelves (including refrigerator)
• Going through returns and marking bottles that returns are available
• Processing returns to vendors; maintain established return-to-stock procedures
• Checking pre-packs in automation so they can be put on the shelves
• Checking expiration dates on all medications
• Make sure all drugs have a magnet (label)
• Check to be sure drugs are in the correct place
• Expired E-Stock when alternate consultant extender is on the Road
• Other essential functions and duties may be assigned as needed
Education And/Or Certifications:
• High School Diploma or GED
• Maine Pharmacy Technician license
• 1+ years of related experience (advanced degree may substitute for experience)
• Advanced computer skills; pharmacy operations system experience preferred/required
• Ability to work independently and deliver to deadlines
• Ability to solve problems with minimal direction
• Great attention to detail and accuracy
• Ability to excel in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment working on multiple tasks simultaneously, while adhering to strict deadlines
• Quality minded; motivated to seek out errors and inquire when something appears inaccurate
• Inventory Management skills
Flexible Schedule Required:
20 - 25 hours per week with the following schedule:
Monday 9:30 AM- 6PM
Tuesday 9:30 AM - 6PM
Wednesday 9:30 AM - 2:30PM
Sunday 9AM - 2PM
---above during training only, will change to nights and weekends or may vary due to business need.
Hours of operation are subject to change based on the needs of the pharmacy
Full-Time employees working 30+ hours per week are eligible to enroll in our comprehensive benefits package, which includes medical, dental, vision, short and long-term disability, life and supplemental life insurance, and PTO.
All employees are eligible to enroll in our company matched 401(k) plan.