Guardian Pharmacy of Minnesota is part of the Guardian Pharmacy Services network and prides itself on its customer service. Each team member plays an integral part in the success of the pharmacy.
Support the team with all billing/collection functions and ensure they are performed in a timely and accurate manner. Ensure all relevant input is complete, accurate, and fully adjudicated to ensure margin is maximized. Responsible for the integrity of all batches and their timely posting. Handle escalated billing issues and make sure full customer satisfaction is reached for residents, responsible parties and facility staff. Work with other departments as it relates to billing and claims adjudication.
- Work Ethic/Integrity – must possess intrinsic drive to excel coupled with values in line with company philosophy
- Leadership – ability to lead project teams to deadlines, while maintaining strong team orientation
- Relational – ability to build relationships with business unit management and become “trusted advisor”
- Strategy and Planning – ability to think ahead, plan and manage time efficiently
- Problem Solving – ability to analyze causes and solve problems at both a strategic and functional level
- Team Oriented – ability to work effectively and collaboratively with all team members
- Ensure service standards for our internal and external customers are met
- Manage billing, A/R, and collection functions to ensure high level of customer service is maintained; manage productivity to metrics to include production & error rates
- Supervise team members, to include: hiring, training, evaluating, scheduling, coaching, disciplining, etc.
- Lead team in development and ongoing updates for all operations training manuals to assist in new employee training process; ensure written policies and procedures are maintained and updated for each area/function
- Assist in month end close processes, including statement prep, analysis reports, etc.
- Provide analysis of operational reports such as unbilled revenue; provide detailed explanation of variances and corrections
- Lead and participate in regular team meetings for direct reports and coordinate multi-department meetings to ensure good communication and issue resolution; participate and lead discussions as requested for operational meetings
- Serve as subject matter expert for Regions, Converge, Etactics and others in order to provide assistance and analysis to department
- Ensure all claims are adjudicated and batches composited and/or posted in a timely manner
- Assist in answering phones and providing customer service
- Provide customer account audits when occasions arise
- Enter and verify time clock information in payroll system
- Lead by example in all areas of role and supporting the non-negotiable attributes: attitude, dependability, commitment, productivity, efficiency and upholding policies and procedures
- Other essential functions and duties may be assigned as needed
Education: High School Diploma or G.E.D. Bachelor's degree and CPhT preferred
- 3+ years of supervisory experience; at least 3 years in high volume claims processing field, ideally in long term care
- Advanced computer skills; Microsoft Office Suite required, pharmacy operations system experience preferred
- Ability to work independently and deliver to deadlines
- Ability to solve problems with minimal direction
- Great attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment working on multiple tasks simultaneously, while adhering to strict deadlines
- Quality minded; motivated to seek out errors and inquire when something appears inaccurate
- Knowledge of 3rd party insurance carriers, Medicare, and Medicaid billing experience preferred
Flexible Schedule Required: Full-Time
8 hour shift
Hours of operation are subject to change based on the needs of the pharmacy
Full-Time employees working 30+ hours per week are eligible to enroll in our comprehensive benefits package, which includes medical, dental, vision, short and long-term disability, life and supplemental life insurance, and PTO.
All employees are eligible to enroll in our company matched 401(k) plan