Guardian Pharmacy is a fast-growing company seeking top talent. We are looking for a highly motivated, dependable, self-starter with a positive attitude and an eye for detail. The ideal candidate will have excellent organization and communication skills (verbal & written), along with the ability to add value through collaboration with other members of the team. The Systems Support Coordinator role will directly support end users and report directly to the Director, Information Technology. The coordinators responsibilities include diagnosing and troubleshooting hardware, software, and other network related problems. In addition, assist with coordination between network and data communications systems, participaing in decisions for computer hardware and software, as well as with network security operations.
Attention to detail | Quick Learner
Multi-Tasker | Organized | Hard Worker
Strong Interpersonal Skills | Team Player
Accurate | Observant | Problem Solver
Reliable | Strong Communication Skills
Customer Service | Strategic | Technical
- Support technical needs of end users at Support Services including troubleshooting, hardware configuration, device support, and more
- Work with vendors and IT team to maintain Exchange, Active Directory, and Office 365 environments.
- Support network security procedures to ensure compliance with HIPPAA/all federal privacy regulations.
- Proactively review support request trends and make recommendations for innovative solutions providing efficiency and cost savings
- Maintain security groups for network access and disparate software systems
- Provide or coordinate desktop support for pharmacy teams across the country
- Create/manage detailed support process documentation
- Research and recommend innovative, and where possible automated approaches for system administration tasks. Identify approaches that leverage our resources and provide economies of scale.
- Maintain tracking system of hardware physical inventory and software licenses.
- Work with Information Technology Support team to process test scenarios to highlight potential issues.
- Perform periodic performance reporting to support capacity planning.
- Provide Tier I/other support per request from various constituencies. Investigate and troubleshoot issues.
- Repair and recover from hardware or software failures. Coordinate and communicate with impacted constituencies.
- Ensure customer satisfaction with their information technology support needs, including coordinating the vendors, soliciting and documenting feedback through the Guardian Pharmacy survey system
- Maintaining the reporting portal for tracking of support requests, and tracking/identifying trends to alleviate future issues
- Continually communicating technical support initiatives to all pharmacy users to ensure all sites understand and can perform required duties
- Other essential functions and duties may be assigned as needed
- 1+ years of related experience (advanced degree may substitute for experience)
- Bachelor's degree from a 4 year college/university in Computer Science, Information Systems, Network Administration, or a related fielded preferred or commensurate experience in IT support roles.
- Mircorsoft Certifications and technicial writing skills required
- Windows Workstation and Server OS, Active Directory, SharePoint, MS Office Pro (and all related software), network administration, MS Licensing required
- Microsoft Exchange, Office 365, InfoPath, Visio, MDM experience preferred
- Proven experience in high transaction environment and influencing different personality types
- Ability to evaluate hardware/software requirements, implement hardware/software changes/enhancements, analyze, troubleshoot, and resolve hardware/software problems.
- Ability to respond to requests from network users and provide assistance, establish and maintain effective working relationships with those contacted in the course of work, and troubleshoot complex hardware and software applications and programs
- Ability to solve problems with minimal direction
- Strong deductive reasoning ability
- Great attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong communication skills and a customer service attitude
- Comfortable with executive level communication
- Basic understanding of finance/accounting principles a plus
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment working on multiple tasks simultaneously, while adhering to strict deadlines
- Quality minded; motivated to seek out errors and inquire when something appears inaccurate.
Flexible Schedule Required – Full-time with minimal travel included.
Full-Time employees working 30+ hours per week are eligible to enroll in our comprehensive benefits package, which includes medical, dental, vision, short and long-term disability, life and supplemental life insurance, and PTO.
All employees are eligible to enroll in our company matched 401(k) plan.