Boomer Solutions is part of the Guardian Pharmacy Services network and prides itself on its customer service. Each team member plays an integral part in the success of the pharmacy.
Responsible for ensuring all prescriptions are filled in correct packaging according to home preference, without error, and in a timely manner. Responsible for maintaining appropriate inventory of prepacked medications. Responsible for cleaning IV hood, anteroom, and compounding area.
- Work Ethic/Integrity – must possess intrinsic drive to excel coupled with values in line with company philosophy
- Strategy and Planning – ability to think ahead, plan and manage time efficiently
- Problem Solving – ability to analyze causes and solve problems at both a strategic and functional level
- Team Oriented – ability to work effectively and collaboratively with all team members
- Fill correct medication, completing the production quota assigned
- Correctly route the completed bubble pack for pharmacist review
- Maintain correct inventory level for assigned work station/prepacks to prevent drug outs
- Occasional stocking of inventory as directed
- Adequately perform all prepack duties, including MTS Prepack machine
- Maintain appropriate inventory of prepacked medications
- Daily cleaning of the IV hood, anteroom, and compounding area (sweeping, mopping, & other required cleaning)
- Daily maintenance of DOSIS automation (replenishing, loading lids & labels, troubleshooting)
- Weekly cleaning of DOSIS canisters and internal areas
- Other essential functions and duties may be assigned as needed
Education: High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- Certified pharmacy technician
- 1+ years of related experience (advanced degree may substitute for experience)
- Advanced computer skills; pharmacy operations system experience preferred/required
- Ability to work independently and deliver to deadlines
- Ability to solve problems with minimal direction
- Great attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment working on multiple tasks simultaneously, while adhering to strict deadlines
- Quality minded; motivated to seek out errors and inquire when something appears inaccurate
Flexible Schedule Required:
8 hour shift
Hours of operation are subject to change based on the needs of the pharmacy
Full-Time employees working 30+ hours per week are eligible to enroll in our comprehensive benefits package, which includes medical, dental, vision, short and long-term disability, life and supplemental life insurance, and PTO.
All employees are eligible to enroll in our company matched 401(k) plan.