Guardian Pharmacy of Atlanta is part of the Guardian Pharmacy Services network and prides itself on its customer service. Each team member plays an integral part in the success of the pharmacy.
As the senior member of the local pharmacy management team, responsible for ensuring that the operation of the business is conducted within budget while maintaining a superior level of customer service. Responsible for all staffing decisions related to operations and finance to ensure attainment of labor metric target. Provide financial management and oversight for all capex, expense control, revenue recognition, and collection results. Ensure all regulatory and customer-service compliance standards are met.
- Work Ethic/Integrity – must possess intrinsic drive to excel coupled with values in line with company philosophy
- Leadership – ability to lead project teams to deadlines, while maintaining strong team orientation
- Relational – ability to build relationships with business unit management and become “trusted advisor”
- Strategy and Planning – ability to think ahead, plan and manage time efficiently
- Problem Solving – ability to analyze causes and solve problems at both a strategic and functional level
- Team Oriented – ability to work effectively and collaboratively with all team members
- Provide direction and oversight to Director, Finance & Administration to ensure that the financial operations of the pharmacy run efficiently and with a strong emphasis on quality of service, within compliance standards and within budget
- Provide direction and oversight to Director, Pharmacy Operations to ensure that the operation of the pharmacy runs efficiently and with a strong emphasis on quality of service, within compliance standards and within budget
- Responsible for maintaining customer service standards, addressing all service issues to ensure customer retention.
- Establish consistent communication practices to ensure all functions within the business unit work seamlessly together
- Assist with the identifying and evaluating of technology which has potential to improve efficiency in operations
- Work with Director, Sales & Marketing, to evaluate profitability of potential new business before decision is made to add the business
- Liaise with account management to resolve all service issues timely
- Lead timely, proactive margin analysis to ensure targets are achieved
- Lead monthly financial call with review team
- Provide analysis of: monthly/quarterly financial statement results, quarterly margin/inventory, margin improvement and reimbursement levels
- Ensure that all other DFA duties are successfully executed
- Other essential functions and duties may be assigned as needed
- High school diploma or G.E.D.
- Bachelor's degree (Business Admin, Finance, or Accounting)
- 5-10 years of Management experience at the senior level; LTC experience preferred
- 3-5 years of Accounting/Finance experience
- [Advanced computer skills, including MS Office Pro (Excel proficiency – including expertise in V-Lookup and pivot tables); pharmacy operations system experience preferred or ability to obtain a good working knowledge of all business-unit operating systems
- Proven senior level experience in leading, managing and coaching teams
- Working knowledge of basic employment law and payroll guidelines or equivalent educational background
- Basic understanding of network administration, internet-based communications
- Ability to work independently and deliver to deadlines
- Ability to solve problems with minimal direction
- Great attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment working on multiple tasks simultaneously, while adhering to strict deadlines
- Quality minded; motivated to seek out errors and inquire when something appears inaccurate
- Strong understanding of finance/accounting principles
Ability to work flexible hours; hours of operation are subject to change based on the needs of the pharmacy
Full-Time employees working 30+ hours per week are eligible to enroll in our comprehensive benefits package, which includes medical, dental, vision, short and long-term disability, life and supplemental life insurance, and PTO.
All employees are eligible to enroll in our company matched 401(k) plan.