Lead Pharmacy Technician - Data Entry - Mallatt's Pharmacy
Mallatt’s Pharmacy is part of the Guardian Pharmacy Services network and prides itself on its customer service. Each team member plays an integral part in the success of the pharmacy.
Ensures all order entry functions are performed in a timely and accurate manner. Ensure all relevant input is complete, accurate, and ready for fill by end of the work day. Ensure all claims are run to verify coverage and payment for the prescription. Provide exemplary customer service to the patients and facilities we service.
- Work Ethic/Integrity – must possess intrinsic drive to excel coupled with values in line with company philosophy
- Leadership - ability to lead project teams to deadlines, while maintaining strong team orientation
- Relational - ability to build relationships with business unit management and become "trusted advisor"
- Strategy and Planning – ability to think ahead, plan and manage time efficiently
- Problem Solving – ability to analyze causes and solve problems at both a strategic and functional level
- Team Oriented – ability to work effectively and collaboratively with all team members
- Ensure customer service standards are met for facilities and patients we service
- Train, lead, and schedule data entry technician staff to ensure adquate coverage for workflow
- Work with DOO to evaluate workflow processes and help implement changes as necessary to meet deadlines for input
- Work collaboratively with other supervisors/functional areas to keep work flowing smoothly and efficiently
- Ensure data entry technicians are fully trained on the operating system within 30 days of hire
- Work with DOO to assign work volume appropriately to each data entry technicians duties
- Participate in annual, semi-annual, and quarterly inventory
- Other essential functions and duties may be assigned as needed
Education: High School Diploma or GED
- Wisconsin Pharmacy Technician License and/or National Certification preferred
- 5+ years of related experience; preferably in LTC/Long Term Care or a high-volume pharmacy (advanced degree may substitute for experience)
- Advanced computer skills; pharmacy operations system experience preferred/required
- Ability to work independently and deliver to deadlines
- Ability to solve problems with minimal direction
- Great attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment working on multiple tasks simultaneously, while adhering to strict deadlines
- Quality minded; motivated to seek out errors and work with DOO when something appears inaccurate
Must occasionally lift up to 30 pounds
Ability to work flexible hours; hours of operation are subject to change based on the needs of the pharmacy
Full-Time employees working 30+ hours per week are eligible to enroll in our comprehensive benefits package, which includes medical, dental, vision, short and long-term disability, life and supplemental life insurance, and PTO.
All employees are eligible to enroll in our company matched 401(k) plan