Right Dose Pharmacy is part of the Guardian Pharmacy Services network and prides itself on its customer service. Each team member plays an integral part in the success of the pharmacy.
JOB OBJECTIVE: Provide a positive image for the Pharmacy while handling the multiple administrative duties associated with day to day interactions with staff and clients.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS (include the following):
- Use multi line telephone, using proper phone etiquette and excellent manners during public interaction
- Arrange meetings and plan event travel as necessary
- Operate basic office equipment including copiers, fax machines, postage machines, etc.
- Handle mail duties including picking up and delivering mail, mailing and receiving packages (ups, fed ex)
- Maintain site security by controlling entry doors and keeping visitor log
- Assist senior management with projects as needed
- Work collaboratively with co-workers to ensure all deadlines for department are met in an efficient manner
- Routine reporting or other tasks using pharmacy software system as assigned by management
- Comply with all Federal and Company privacy regulations regarding safeguarding of employee information
- Assist with billing/collections functions; to include posting payments
- Assist with Accounts Payable functions; to include correctly submitting invoices to Cor360 – coded accurately prior to submission for DFA approval.
- Maintain the AP log and assist in accrual information for month end reporting
- Coordinate Fraud, Waste, and Abuse Training activities and communications
- Maintain on call schedule for pharmacists and assist with maintaining and typing out schedules for drivers and other technicians
- Maintain tickler files for certification, making sure they are valid and current in order to meet ratios
- File and post licenses for Nurses, Pharmacists, and Pharmacy Technicians making sure they are current
- Act as liaison between Atlanta HR and pharmacy staff for HR communications. Ensure staff receives information in a timely manner (i.e. benefits enrollment communications).
- Able to work in pharmacy operations as technician to cover for vacations and sick as needed
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned
EDUCATION AND/OR CERTIFICATIONS
- High School Diploma or GED
- Associate Degree Preferred
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- 1+ years’ experience in bookkeeping or administrative position; or equivalent education
- Excellent MS Office skills; emphasis on Excel expertise; working knowledge of pharmacy billing/operating system a plus
- Pro-active problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to deal pleasantly with team members & customers
- Confidentiality; ability to use exercise good judgment and maintain confidential information
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work in a demanding fast paced environment
- Self-directed and self-motivating
- Master of Time Management| Proactive| Problem Solver
- Self-motivated | Energetic | Organizer
- Planner | Professional Attitude | Strong Work Ethic
- Positive Outcomes| Deliver Results
- Team Player | Building Relationships | Ability to Project Manage
- Building Trust | Strong Verbal & Analytical Skills |
Flexible Schedule Required:
8 hour shift
Hours of operation are subject to change based on the needs of the pharmacy
Full-Time employees working 30+ hours per week are eligible to enroll in our comprehensive benefits package, which includes medical, dental, vision, short and long-term disability, life and supplemental life insurance, and PTO.
All employees are eligible to enroll in our company matched 401(k) plan.