Guardian Pharmacy of Jacksonville is part of the Guardian Pharmacy Services network and prides itself on its customer service. Each team member plays an integral part in the success of the pharmacy.
Responsible for ensuring all prescriptions are filled in correct packaging according to home preference, without error, and in a timely manner.
- Work Ethic/Integrity – must possess intrinsic drive to excel coupled with values in line with company philosophy
- Strategy and Planning – ability to think ahead, plan and manage time efficiently
- Problem Solving – ability to analyze causes and solve problems at both a strategic and functional level
- Team Oriented – ability to work effectively and collaboratively with all team members
- Patient and Customer focused
- Self-motivated, Energetic, Performance Driven
- Reliable & Dependable
- Positive Attitude
- Lead by example in all areas of role and supporting the non-negotiable attributes; attitude, dependability, commitment, productivity, efficiency and upholding policies and procedures.
- Pulling labels from printer and sorting into runs.
- Correctly pulling medication to be filled.
- Scanning labels and correct medication into Frameworks.
- Accurately filling, labeling and highlighting cards.
- Using aux labels when needed.
- Keeping work stations filled and clean after every shift.
- Occasional stocking of inventory as directed
- Assist with prepackaging of medication
- Manage daily automation system to ensure canisters are full and cards are scanned and checked for errors
- Ensure that all E-kits and Med Dispense are stocked and exchanged to protocol on assigned days
- Ensure run completion status (dashboard) is completed throughout the day on assigned days
- Ensure all medications for daily fill are complete and accurate prior to scheduled departures with sufficient time for the medications to be prepared for courier delivery
- Working in delivery sorting, scanning and packing medications for departure on assigned days
- Work collaboratively with other team members to keep work flowing smoothly and efficiently
- Other essential functions and duties may be assigned as needed
Education: High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- Florida pharmacy technician license or national certification
- Advanced computer skills; pharmacy operations system experience preferred/required
- Ability to work independently and deliver to deadlines
- Ability to solve problems with minimal direction
- Great attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment working on multiple tasks simultaneously, while adhering to strict deadlines
- Quality minded; motivated to seek out errors and inquire when something appears inaccurate
Flexible Schedule Required:
8 hour shift
Hours of operation are subject to change based on the needs of the pharmacy
Full-Time employees working 30+ hours per week are eligible to enroll in our comprehensive benefits package, which includes medical, dental, vision, short and long-term disability, life and supplemental life insurance, and PTO.
All employees are eligible to enroll in our company matched 401(k) plan.