Southern Pharmacy Services is part of the Guardian Pharmacy network and prides itself on its customer service. Each team member plays an integral part in the success of the pharmacy.
Work assigned routes with time sensitive delivery requirements. Ensure all deliveries are accurate and timely. Comply with all Federal and Company privacy regulations regarding safeguarding of patient information.
Attention to Detail | Analytical
Customer Focused | Positive Attitude
Strong Interpersonal Skills | Team Player
Accurate | Organized | Reliable
Flexible | Strong Communication Skills
- Determine most efficient and logical route for each route assigned
- Check totes for assigned facilities to ensure order is complete prior to departure
- Deliver correct totes (approx. 25 lbs) to facilities in a timely manner
- Exchange facility emergency kits and IV boxes (approx. 60 lbs) as needed
- Pick-up return items and refused Medication when required; using all safety protocols.
- Complete all paperwork/filing requirements accurately at the end of each work shift
- Present a pleasant and respectful demeanor to all clients at all times
- Work with other team members as needed in special circumstances; be flexible as needed
- Monitor vehicle maintenance and advise supervisor when repairs/maintenance is required; take vehicles to be serviced as assigned
- Complete delivery assignments within the shift time assigned, while complying with all traffic regulations
- Follow instructions precisely related to patient privacy rules
- Other essential functions and duties may be assigned as needed
2+ years of related experience (advanced degree may substitute for experience)
Ability to work independently and deliver to deadlines
Ability to solve problems with minimal direction
Great attention to detail and accuracy
Ability to excel in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment working on multiple tasks simultaneously, while adhering to strict deadlines
Quality minded; motivated to seek out errors and inquire when something appears inaccurate
Ability to use GPS, hands-free cell phones, and read and follow directions/maps in English.
Education: High School Diploma or G.E.D required
Flexible schedule required – Full-Time
Must be able to work nights with some occasional weekends required!
Shift starts at 6:45pm and lasts until all deliveries are completed for assigned route
Ability to work assigned shift punctual and on-time.
Full-Time employees working 30+ hours per week are eligible to enroll in our comprehensive benefits package, which includes medical, dental, vision, short and long-term disability, life and supplemental life insurance, and PTO.
All employees are eligible to enroll in our company matched 401(k) plan