Nurse Account Manager
Saliba’s Extended Care Pharmacy is part of the Guardian Pharmacy Services network and prides itself on its customer service. Each team member plays an integral part in the success of the pharmacy.
As a Nurse Account Manager, you will function as a clinical liaison between pharmacy operations and customers; collaborates with the operations team and other members of the marketing team to ensure superior delivery of pharmaceutical products and customer service. The candidate for this role will live on the West Side and will cover everything West of 51, this includes Sedona, Lake Havesu, Prescott and Flagstaff.
Detail Oriented | Quick Learner | Professional
Customer Focused | Positive Attitude
Strong Interpersonal Skills | Team Player
Accurate | Observant | Organized | Problem Solver
Reliable | Strong Communication Skills
Dedicated | Enthusiastic | Compassionate
Conflict Management | Educator | Analytical
- Implementation and management of Guardian Pharmacy programs and services to existing accounts
- Functions as a clinical liaison between pharmacy operations and customers
- Collaborates with the Operations Team and other members of the Marketing Team to ensure superior delivery of customer service
- Develops and implements educational programs to supplement marketing efforts
- Other essential functions and duties may be assigned as needed
Education: Licensed Practical Nurse or Registered Nurse
- At least 5 years of nursing experience in an institutional setting (preferably in long term care)
- Participate in new community start-up education to ensure a smooth transition for community by serving as a clinical liaison/key contact. This includes the collaboration and attendance of Family Nights with other designated pharmacy Team members (e.g. Director of Finance, Billing Supervisor).
- Works closely with other team members including Nurse Account Managers, Customer Liaisons, and Marketing Directors to successfully achieve optimal outcomes such as customer satisfaction and ongoing retention.
- Identifies communities which may be “at risk” secondary to high turnover ratios, new management, or services issues. Collaborates with Marketing Directors, Customer Liaisons, Account Managers, and Operations Team on action plan and retention efforts while keeping President informed of progression.
- Assists current customers with pre-survey preparation through community audits and clinical education such as pharmacy implementation processes, survey processes, medication administration, medication charting, risk management, performance improvement, etc. (as requested/per community contract).
- Assists designated community Team members in the coordination of action plans to minimize liability and risks in areas of deficiency identified during compliance surveys.
- Maintains compliance and expertise regarding current health care and pharmacy standards of clinical practices, regulations, and industry changes. Provides community information and clinical support to internal (pharmacy Team members) and external (community Team members) as appropriate.
- Maintains knowledge of Guardian Pharmacy programs, service offerings, and resources. This includes the participation in the implementation and presentation of such programs (as deemed appropriate).
- Identifies opportunities for areas of improvement in current processes (both internal and external) and assist in the resolution of deficiencies.
- Performs customer visits to communities within assigned region (at least monthly), to “help the caregiver” through clinical support, while monitoring the overall level of service provided by the pharmacy.
- Maintains effective and up-to-date Salesforce documentation of each customer account to support timely resolution of any identified concerns.
- Monitors Quality Improvement Processes, Standards of Practice (SOPs), internal and external pharmacy policies and procedures, and other compliance materials conducive to the needs of each community (e.g. ALF, SNF, BH). Reports these updates to the Operations Directors, President, and Marketing Directors.
- Learns all technology offerings (e.g. QuickMAR; Webconnect) to most effectively assist with training of designated community Team members.
- Conducts oneself with the highest degree of honesty, integrity, compassion, dedication, and enthusiasm - in every interaction.
- Experience in Long Term Care (Assisted Living, Skilled Nursing facility) required
- Proven success in providing exceptional customer service/retention
- Ability to work independently and deliver to deadlines
- Ability to solve problems with minimal direction
- Great attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment working on multiple tasks simultaneously, while adhering to strict deadlines
- Quality minded; motivated to seek out errors and inquire when something appears inaccurate
Requires up to 75% travel, by air and ground
Will cover the West Valley and other areas as needed
Required to be on-call
Ability to work flexible hours; hours of operation are subject to change based on the needs of the pharmacy
Full-Time employees working 30+ hours per week are eligible to enroll in our comprehensive benefits package, which includes medical, dental, vision, short and long-term disability, life and supplemental life insurance, and PTO.
All employees are eligible to enroll in our company matched 401(k) plan