Seeking Entry Level Pharmacy Technician for our Pharmacy that is Located in Brunswick, ME!
Responsible for ensuring all prescriptions are filled in correct packaging according to facility preference, without error, and in a timely manner.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS (include the following):
- Competency in all areas of Fulfillment workflow, including but not limited to: daily workflow, DOSIS, TCG, prepacking, clearing runs, and controlled substance room procedures
- Ensure all Framework workflow steps are correctly followed and performed.
- Pull medications for packaging
- Collaborate with Cycle team ensuring timely preparation and production of cycle batches
- Make recommendations for continuous improvement of Fulfillment workflow process and procedures
- Fill correct medication, completing the monthly production quota assigned
- Ensure routing of completed medications, cards, and multi-dose strips for pharmacist review
- Communicate with customers regarding out of stock medication notification
- Participate in quarterly inventory as assigned
- Occasional stocking of inventory as directed
- Other essential functions and duties to be assigned as required
EDUCATION AND/OR CERTIFICATIONS
- High School Diploma or GED
- Maine Pharmacy Technician license; National Certification preferred
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Advanced computer skills; pharmacy operations system experience preferred
- Ability to work independently and deliver to deadlines
- Ability to solve problems with minimal direction
- Great attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment working on multiple tasks simultaneously, while adhering to strict deadlines
- Quality minded; motivated to seek out errors and inquire when something appears inaccurate
- Work Ethic/Integrity – must possess intrinsic drive to excel coupled with values in line with company philosophy
- Leadership – ability to lead project teams to deadlines, while maintaining strong team orientation
- Relational – ability to build relationships with business unit management and become “trusted advisor”
- Strategy and Planning – ability to think ahead, plan and manage time efficiently
- Problem Solving – ability to analyze causes and solve problems at both a strategic and functional level
- Team Oriented – ability to work effectively and collaboratively with all team members
Flexible Schedule Required: Full-Time
8 hour shift; rotating shifts 9-6 & 10-7, rotating weekends and holidays.
Hours of operation are subject to change based on the needs of the pharmacy
Full-Time employees working 30+ hours per week are eligible to enroll in our comprehensive benefits package, which includes medical, dental, vision, short and long-term disability, life and supplemental life insurance, and PTO.
All employees are eligible to enroll in our company matched 401(k) plan.