Ron’s Pharmacy is part of the Guardian Pharmacy Services network and prides itself on its customer service. Each team member plays an integral part in the success of the pharmacy.
Under the direction of the Controller or DFA (with a dotted line to the HRBP), support the operations of the pharmacy in the areas of human resource management, including benefit communication and administration, new hire and onboarding process, recruiting, leave compliance and administration, payroll administration, and overall management of compliance training.
- Work Ethic/Integrity – must possess intrinsic drive to excel coupled with values in line with company philosophy
- Relational – ability to build relationships with business unit management and become “trusted advisor”
- Strategy and Planning – ability to think ahead, plan and manage time efficiently
- Problem Solving – ability to analyze causes and solve problems at both a strategic and functional level
- Team Oriented – ability to work effectively and collaboratively with all team members
- Working with Support Services HR department, manage the new hire process for the pharmacy; ensure compliance with all recordkeeping laws and regulations; update processes and forms and communicate changes as needed.
- Assist in the development, communication, and enforcement of local HR policies & procedures; ensure compliance with company-wide HR policies & procedures.
- Assist with the workforce planning process and tracking staffing numbers to plan.
- Manage the onboarding process for new hires, making sure they understand the overall business objectives, review of org chart and explanation of each functional area and workflow.
- Provide guidance, support, and counsel to management and supervisory team on employee relations and performance management issues. Work with the HRBP on more complex employee relations, organizational, and performance management issues. Ensure compliance with Federal and State Employment Laws.
- Assist in the management of all human capital, to include bringing to the attention of senior management and the HRBP any issues uncovered which are in opposition to the core values of the company.
- Assist hiring managers with reviewing candidates in ICIMS, interviewing and reference checks for non-exempt staffing, and exempt staffing as required.
- Manage the annual process of ensuring training for all employees in compliance with HIPAA standards. Coordinate training sessions for annual required training and orientation of new employees.
- Maintain centralized management of all compliance training (Blue Orange, PAAS, Sterile Compound).
- Provide guidance and direction on all employee leaves; medical, FMLA, STD/LTD, personal LOA.
- Manage benefit communications and administration; must be fully versed on all benefit offerings.
- Triage first line employee questions related to benefits, payroll, and Workday; answer and/or route to other team members as determined.
- Manage Worker’s Compensation claims in coordination with Support Services HR.
- Oversee employee review process, ensuring timely completion to deadline.
- Assist with additional administrative duties as assigned by Director of Ops, DFA or President.
- Other essential functions and duties may be assigned as needed.
- BA/BS degree required; degree in Human Resources-related field preferred
- PHR or SHRM-CP certification required
- 3+ years of related experience (advanced degree may substitute for experience)
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Software for Screening & Selection of employees
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and earn the trust of employees and management
- Ability to work independently and deliver to deadlines
- Ability to solve problems with minimal direction
- Great attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment working on multiple tasks simultaneously, while adhering to strict deadlines
- Quality minded; motivated to seek out errors and inquire when something appears inaccurate
- Must possess ability to work to deadlines and effectively handle multiple priorities
Flexible Schedule Required: Full-Time
8 hour shift
Hours of operation are subject to change based on the needs of the pharmacy
Full-Time employees working 30+ hours per week are eligible to enroll in our comprehensive benefits package, which includes medical, dental, vision, short and long-term disability, life and supplemental life insurance, and PTO.
All employees are eligible to enroll in our company matched 401(k) plan