Boomer Solutions is part of the Guardian Pharmacy Services network and prides itself on its customer service. Each team member plays an integral part in the success of the pharmacy.
Under the direction of the Supervisor, Delivery, work assigned routes with time sensitive delivery requirements. Ensure all deliveries are accurate and timely. Comply with all Federal and Company privacy regulations regarding safeguarding of patient information.
- Work Ethic/Integrity – must possess intrinsic drive to excel coupled with values in line with company philosophy
- Strategy and Planning – ability to think ahead, plan and manage time efficiently
- Problem Solving – ability to analyze causes and solve problems at both a strategic and functional level
- Team Oriented – ability to work effectively and collaboratively with all team members
- Determine most efficient and logical route for each route assigned
- Check totes for assigned facilities to ensure order is complete prior to departure
- Delivery correct totes (approx. 25lbs) to facilities in a timely manner
- Exchange facility emergency kits and IV boxes (approx. 60 lbs.) as needed
- Pick-up return items and refused medication when required; using all safety protocols
- Complete all paperwork/filing requirements accurately at the end of each work shift
- Present a pleasant and respectful demeanor to all clients at all times
- Work with other team members as needed in special circumstances; be flexible as needed
- Monitor vehicle maintenance and advise supervisor when repairs/maintenance is required; take vehicles to be services as assigned
- Complete delivery assignments within the shift time assigned, while complying with all traffic regulations
- Follow instructions precisely related to patient privacy rules
- Other essential functions and duties may be assigned as needed
Education: High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- Valid Oklahoma driver’s license with a good driving record
- 4+ years of related experience
- Ability to work independently and deliver to deadlines
- Ability to solve problems with minimal direction
- Great attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment working on multiple tasks simultaneously, while adhering to strict deadlines
- Quality minded; motivated to seek out errors and inquire when something appears inaccurate
- Ability to read and follow directions/maps in English and to work to deadlines
- Ability to use GPS and hands-free cell phones
Requires travel by ground
Must occasionally lift and/or move up to 60 pounds
Ability to work flexible hours; hours of operation are subject to change based on the needs of the pharmacy
Full-Time employees working 30+ hours per week are eligible to enroll in our comprehensive benefits package, which includes medical, dental, vision, short and long-term disability, life and supplemental life insurance, and PTO.
All employees are eligible to enroll in our company matched 401(k) plan.