West Allis, WI
Prescriptions Plus is part of the Guardian Pharmacy Services network and prides itself on its customer service. Each team member plays an integral part in the success of the pharmacy.
Under the direction of the Logistics Manager you will be responsible for ensuring all medications are prepared, delivered, and signed for correctly in a safe manner, while protecting our patients’ privacy. Comply with all Federal and Company privacy regulations regarding safeguarding of patient information.
- Work Ethic/Integrity – must possess intrinsic drive to excel coupled with values in line with company philosophy
- Strategy and Planning – ability to think ahead, plan and manage time efficiently
- Problem Solving – ability to analyze causes and solve problems at both a strategic and functional level
- Team Oriented – ability to work effectively and collaboratively with all team members
- Make sure all medications are delivered safely, efficiently, and on-time, while representing the company in a positive manner.
- Provide customer service to all employees and customers.
- Follow instructions precisely related to patient privacy rules.
- Complete all paperwork/filing requirements accurately
- Stock supplies, general cleanup, and miscellaneous tasks around the building may be assigned as needed.
- Inspection of company vehicle before and after use as needed and inform manager of any repairs/maintenance required
- Other essential functions and duties may be assigned as needed.
Education: High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- Valid Wisconsin driver’s license and good driving records
- 2+ years of related experience
- Ability to work independently and deliver to deadlines
- Ability to solve problems with minimal direction
- Great attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment working on multiple tasks simultaneously, while adhering to strict deadlines
- Quality minded; motivated to seek out errors and inquire when something appears inaccurate
- Ability to read and follow directions/maps in English and to work to deadlines
Requires travel by ground
Must occasionally lift up to 50 pounds
Ability to work flexible hours; hours of operation are subject to change based on the needs of the pharmacy. Standard schedule would consist of Monday through Friday 12pm-8:30pm, with a possibility of Saturday hours.
Full-Time employees working 30+ hours per week are eligible to enroll in our comprehensive benefits package, which includes medical, dental, vision, short and long-term disability, life and supplemental life insurance, and PTO.
All employees are eligible to enroll in our company matched 401(k) plan