Ron's Pharmacy is part of the Guardian Pharmacy network and prides itself on its customer service. Each team member plays an integral part in the success of the pharmacy.
Job Objective: Responsible for filling prescriptions under the supervision of a pharmacist
Attention to Detail | Analytical
Customer Focused | Positive Attitude
Strong Interpersonal Skills | Team Player
Accurate| Observant | Organized
Reliable | Flexible | Strong Verbal/Communication Skills
- Assist the Pharmacist in reviewing, processing, preparing, filling, labeling and dispensing of medication and supplies
- Pull correct medications based on NDC numbers from labels and scan using packaging function in Prodigy to ensure correct medication and strength is being packed. If NDC number has changed, correct in Prodigy and print new label for packaging
- Cleans equipment, and maintains all required temperature logs as per corporate Policy and Procedures
- While completing fulfillment functions, checks medication and administration supply inventory for out-of-date products, removes product from inventory and works with the appropriate resource to record out-of-date products in the expiring medication log book
- Assists with full inventory and cycle counts
- Assists the inventory team with putting away newly received inventory in the appropriate location in the pharmacy
- Must know HIPPA laws in regards to the privacy, confidentially, and security of patient information
Current and active California Certified Pharmacy Technician license required
1+ yrs. of CPhT experience
Pharmacy experience 2+, preferably in long term care, assisted living, and/or high volume setting is preferred
Must work accurately and efficiently fill prescriptions in multiple dispensing modalities and ability to be 100% productive
Ability to problem solve, make decisions in fast-paced environment, and work to deadlines
Must be able to communicate daily with all levels from facilities, administration, and co-workers
Monday – Friday; Saturday and Sunday rotation
All shifts; we have 5 different shifts
Flexible Schedule - We offer a flexible schedule of a 4-hour shift or 8 hour shift
This position will place you in the rotation for weekends/holidays.
Overtime may be occasionally required as needed.
Requires standing and moving for an extended period during an 8-hour shift
Ability to work assigned shift punctual and on-time
Full-Time employees working 30+ hours per week are eligible to enroll in our comprehensive benefits package, which includes medical, dental, vision, short and long-term disability, life and supplemental life insurance, and PTO.
All employees are eligible to enroll in our company matched 401(k) plan