Ron's Pharmacy is part of the Guardian Pharmacy network and prides itself on its customer service. Each team member plays an integral part in the success of the pharmacy.
Job Objective: Responsible for maintaining the company’s records. Codes, files and retrieves records as needed and ensures system is well organized.
- File records away in alphabetical or numerical order.
- Codes files as necessary.
- Ensure if files are loaned out that they come back.
- Clean and maintain file space.
- Manage all database and records.
- Create new entries as needed
- Log all files that removed.
- Fax and photocopy files
- Deliver via interoffice methods
- Ensure files are accessible and that room is well lit.
- Process and scan files to enter into computer in digital database.
- Ensure no materials in file are lost.
- Be able to explain filing system to others.
- Other essential functions and duties may be assigned as needed
- High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- Knowledge of filing systems, MS Office, and office equipment such as photocopier, fax machines, and scanners
- Ability to work independently and deliver to deadlines
- Ability to solve problems with minimal direction
- Great attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment working on multiple tasks simultaneously, while adhering to strict deadlines
- Quality minded; motivated to seek out errors and inquire when something appears inaccurate
Flexible Schedule required
Hours subject to change based on the needs of the pharmacy
Full-Time employees working 30+ hours per week are eligible to enroll in our comprehensive benefits package, which includes medical, dental, vision, short and long-term disability, life and supplemental life insurance, and PTO.
All employees are eligible to enroll in our company matched 401(k) plan