Pharmacy Technician - Fulfillment
West Allis, WI
Prescriptions Plus is part of the Guardian Pharmacy Services network and prides itself on its customer service. Each team member plays an integral part in the success of the pharmacy.
Under the direction of the Fulfillment Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring all prescriptions are filled in correct packaging according to home preference, without error, and in a timely manner.
- Work Ethic/Integrity – must possess intrinsic drive to excel coupled with values in line with company philosophy
- Strategy and Planning – ability to think ahead, plan and manage time efficiently
- Problem Solving – ability to analyze causes and solve problems at both a strategic and functional level
- Team Oriented – ability to work effectively and collaboratively with all team members
- Lead by example in all areas of role and supporting the non-negotiable attributes; attitude, dependability, commitment, productivity, efficiency, and upholding policies and procedures.
- Correctly pulling medication to be filled into proper compliance packaging.
- Accurately filling & labeling cycle packaging, as well as on demand bulk medications.
- Keeping work stations filled and clean after every shift.
- Stocking & maintaining of inventory as directed.
- Ensure all medications for daily fill are complete and accurate prior to scheduled departures with sufficient time for the medications to be prepared for courier delivery.
- Work collaboratively with other team members to keep work flowing smoothly and efficiently.
- Prepare oral solutions/suspensions into unit dose or prefilled oral syringes on demand.
- Other essential functions and duties may be assigned as needed
Education: High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- Wisconsin Pharmacy Technician license or national certification preferred; required if state board requires
- 1+ years of related experience (advanced degree may substitute for experience)
- Advanced computer skills; pharmacy operations system experience preferred/required
- Ability to work independently and deliver to deadlines
- Ability to solve problems with minimal direction
- Great attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment working on multiple tasks simultaneously, while adhering to strict deadlines
- Quality minded; motivated to seek out errors and inquire when something appears inaccurate
Must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds
Ability to work flexible hours; hours of operation are subject to change based on the needs of the pharmacy.
Full-Time employees working 30+ hours per week are eligible to enroll in our comprehensive benefits package, which includes medical, dental, vision, short and long-term disability, life and supplemental life insurance, and PTO.
All employees are eligible to enroll in our company matched 401(k) plan