Guardian Pharmacy is a fast-growing company seeking top talent. We are looking for an Accounts Payable Accountant to join our fast-paced, growing team. We need someone who understands the importance of our challenges, and also has the drive to make an impact as we achieve our goals.
As a key member of the Atlanta Support Services team, ensure all aspects of accounts payable processing for all pharmacy locations are done accurately, timely and efficiently. Use the AP Automation software COR360, to audit invoices submitted to ensure coding to correct vendors in the correct amount and to the right location. Ensure exceptions/errors are addressed daily with end user; retrain users as needed. Audit and approve employee expense reports in Concur timely. Address errors timely; retrain as needed. Provide excellent customer service to our internal and external customers. Respond professionally and timely to vendor issues.
Our ideal candidate will come from a larger company with a team environment, and will have the following attributes:
- Critical Thinking Skills
- Attention to Details
- Team Work
- Process Orientation
- Follow Through
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS (include the following):
- Cost of Sales vendor reconciliation
- Process and audit employee expense reports for proper approvals, support, and following company policies.
- Prepare analysis of employee expense reports.
- Audit COR360 invoices to ensure accuracy.
- Input accounts payable invoices and patient refunds.
- Review data entry to ensure accuracy and compliance.
- Investigate discrepancies as needed.
- Prepare analysis of accounts payable accounts and trending analysis.
- Prepare and process periodic payment runs.
- Be able to respond to questions from all levels of the organization.
- Perform administrative duties such as filing, mailing, etc.
- Perform special projects and provide assistance as needed.
- Participate and contribute to assigned month end closing activities.
- Other essential functions and duties may be assigned as needed
EDUCATION AND/OR CERTIFICATIONS
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance or Accounting
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- 5+ years of related experience (advanced degree may substitute for experience)
- Ability to work independently and deliver to deadlines
- Ability to solve problems with minimal direction
- Great attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment working on multiple tasks simultaneously, while adhering to strict deadlines
- Quality minded; motivated to seek out errors and inquire when something appears inaccurate
- Minimum of 5 years of full cycle Accounts Payable experience.
- Experience with an ERP system, Great Plains desired.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications: Excel, Access, etc.
- Basic understanding of finance/accounting principles.
- Superior customer service to internal and external customers.
- Proficiency in the use of ERP software.
- Accurate data entry.
- Critical thinking.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work with all levels within the organization.
- Work Ethic/Integrity – must possess intrinsic drive to excel coupled with values in line with company philosophy
- Leadership – ability to lead project teams to deadlines, while maintaining strong team orientation
- Relational – ability to build relationships with business unit management and become “trusted advisor”
- Strategy and Planning – ability to think ahead, plan and manage time efficiently
- Problem Solving – ability to analyze causes and solve problems at both a strategic and functional level
- Team Oriented – ability to work effectively and collaboratively with all team members
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely in verbal and written form
- Strong communication skills and a customer service attitud
- Comfortable with executive level communication
- Must be able to frequently communicate with customers and/or with others about customer’s requirements, complaints, and common inquiries.
Full-Time employees working 30+ hours per week are eligible to enroll in our comprehensive benefits package, which includes medical, dental, vision, short and long-term disability, life and supplemental life insurance, and PTO.
All employees are eligible to enroll in our company matched 401(k) plan.