Boomer Solutions is part of the Guardian Pharmacy Services network and prides itself on its customer service. Each team member plays an integral part in the success of the pharmacy.
Under the supervision of the Nurse Account Manager and with input from the President, assist in identifying and meeting the needs of potential and current customers to provide complete customer satisfaction. Responsible for building a positive working relationship with all customers by resolving issues/problems, advising clients on regulatory issues, and training customer staff as needed.
- Work Ethic/Integrity – must possess intrinsic drive to excel coupled with values in line with company philosophy
- Leadership – ability to lead project teams to deadlines, while maintaining strong team orientation
- Relational – ability to build relationships with business unit management and become “trusted advisor”
- Strategy and Planning – ability to think ahead, plan and manage time efficiently
- Problem Solving – ability to analyze causes and solve problems at both a strategic and functional level
- Team Oriented – ability to work effectively and collaboratively with all team members
- Provide consulting services to customers to assist in DDMAT training, Cart Audits and Med Destruction.
- Call and visit current customers to enhance and facilitate positive working relationships between customers and the pharmacy.
- Report emerging or immediate customer issues/complaints to supervisor, responding to issues as directed.
- Act as liaison with pharmacy operations to maintain high level of service to customers, following all service related issues through to resolution.
- Maintain customer relationships and perform as an “expert” advisor in order to facilitate problem-solving with the goal of 100% customer retention.
- Ensure that initial servicing of new customer residents is smooth and error free by acting as liaison/quality assurance point person upon start-up of service.
- Responsible for the training of new facility staff during start-ups.
- Assist in data collection of new facility start-ups to ensure smooth and error free start-up.
- Provide in-service training to customer staff as needed.
- Conduct oneself with the highest degree of honesty and integrity in every interaction.
- Courteously respond to calls/emails from customers, routing them as appropriate to ensure top service level.
- Work in pharmacy operations on an as needed basis.
- Provide E-Mar support and customer training as needed.
- Other essential functions and duties may be assigned as needed
Education: High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- LPN license required
- 2+ years of related experience (advanced degree may substitute for experience)
- Advanced computer skills; pharmacy operations system experience preferred/required
- Ability to work independently and deliver to deadlines
- Ability to solve problems with minimal direction
- Great attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment working on multiple tasks simultaneously, while adhering to strict deadlines
- Quality minded; motivated to seek out errors and inquire when something appears inaccurate
- Experience working in long term care pharmacy and/or institutional patient care setting, such as assisted living or skilled nursing home preferred, but not required
Requires up to 90% travel by ground ( Company Vehicle Provided)
Ability to work flexible hours; hours of operation are subject to change based on the needs of the pharmacy
Full-Time employees working 30+ hours per week are eligible to enroll in our comprehensive benefits package, which includes medical, dental, vision, short and long-term disability, life and supplemental life insurance, and PTO.
All employees are eligible to enroll in our company matched 401(k) plan.