Nurse Account Manager
St. Louis, MO
Guardian Pharmacy of Missouri is part of the Guardian Pharmacy Services network and prides itself on its customer service. Each team member plays an integral part in the success of the pharmacy.
Responsible for implementation and management of Guardian Pharmacy programs and services to existing accounts. Function as liaison between pharmacy operations and customer, working with operations team to ensure superior delivery of pharmaceutical services. As the clinical expert, develop and implement clinical educational programs to supplement marketing efforts, and assist in implementation of clinically-focused programs to support marketing.
- Work Ethic/Integrity – must possess intrinsic drive to excel coupled with values in line with company philosophy
- Leadership – ability to lead project teams to deadlines, while maintaining strong team orientation
- Relational – ability to build relationships with business unit management and become “trusted advisor”
- Strategy and Planning – ability to think ahead, plan and manage time efficiently
- Problem Solving – ability to analyze causes and solve problems at both a strategic and functional level
- Team Oriented – ability to work effectively and collaboratively with all team members
- Ensure initial servicing of new customer patients/residents is smooth and error free by acting as liaison/quality assurance point person upon startup of service.
- Work closely with co-Nurse Account Managers and Marketing Nurses to successfully achieve optimal account management and customer satisfaction.
- As directed, participate in marketing efforts to potential customers.
- Assist customers during annual licensure survey as requested.
- Conduct compliance surveys at facilities as requested or contracted. Assist in coordinating action plans to minimize liability and risks as a result of compliance surveys
- Maintain compliance and expertise regarding current health care and pharmacy industry standards of practice regulations, changes, and clinical skills.
- Maintain knowledge of Guardian Pharmacy programs, services, and resources, and participate in the presentation and implementation of programs appropriate.
- Identify opportunities for improvement and maintain effective Salesforce documentation for each individual account to ensure appropriate and timely resolution. As appropriate, assist in resolution process.
- Monitor Quality Improvement Process, Standards of Practice, Pharmacy Policy and Procedures (internal & external), etc., and report them to the Pharmacy Manager and President.
- Provide a pharmacy orientation for communities as required.
- Provide community information and clinical expertise to pharmacy management and staff, and community management and staff as appropriate.
- Provide in-service and/or training and orientation to community staff regarding implementation process, survey process, medication administration, medication charting, risk management, performance improvement, etc.
- Learn QuickMAR and Webconnect programs to be able to educate, train, and assist our communities’ staff to utilize the programs efficiently.
- Recognize and facilitate marketing opportunities for Guardian Pharmacy.
- Schedule periodic site visits to provide supervision, clinical expertise, ensure communication, and to monitor the overall service level provided by the Pharmacy.
- Support and follow up with communities in identifying trends and assist in the development of corrective action plans and troubleshooting resolutions, helping the caregiver.
- Conduct oneself with the highest degree of honesty and integrity, compassion, dedication and enthusiasm, in every interaction.
- Other essential functions and duties may be assigned as needed
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Nursing
- Licensed Practical Nurse
- 5+ years of related experience in nursing in institutional settings (advanced degree may substitute for experience)
- Advanced computer skills; pharmacy operations system experience preferred/required
- Ability to work independently and deliver to deadlines
- Ability to solve problems with minimal direction
- Great attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment working on multiple tasks simultaneously, while adhering to strict deadlines
- Quality minded; motivated to seek out errors and inquire when something appears inaccurate
Work Environment: 8 hour shift
Ability to work flexible hours; hours of operation are subject to change based on the needs of the pharmacy
Full-Time employees working 30+ hours per week are eligible to enroll in our comprehensive benefits package, which includes medical, dental, vision, short and long-term disability, life and supplemental life insurance, and PTO.