Guardian Pharmacy is a fast-growing company seeking top talent. We are looking for a Revenue Cycle Manager to join our fast-paced, growing team. We need someone who understands the importance of our challenges, and also has the drive to make an impact as we achieve our goals.
As a key member of the Atlanta Support Services team, manage all aspects of the revenue cycle to ensure accurate and timely reporting.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS (include the following):
- Review financial activity submitted by pharmacies during month-end close and book and / or review related journal entries
- Work with team to ensure accurate reporting of revenue and accounts receivable
- Review and certify accounts receivable revenue reconciliations & reporting
- Manage all day-to-day third-party A/R reconciliation activities
- Monitor open claims reporting on an ongoing basis and investigate aging claims
- Monitor private pay collection percentages and hold calls with pharmacy Presidents / DFAs as necessary
- Coordinate and proactively manage aggregation of revenue and accounts receivable related selections from external auditors during quarterly and annual testing
- Actively participate in due diligence procedures for potential pharmacy acquisitions
- Work with team to proactively manage successful integration of acquisitions (Revenue Cycle & Cash)
- Assist with year-end performance evaluation for pharmacy personnel on collection metrics
- Perform detailed analytics to support the monthly revenue flash, which is presented to internal executive management
- Record and / or review revenue & A/R related entries
- Maintain the allowance for doubtful accounts
Human Capital Management
- Help hire, manage, train and develop other accountants
- Other essential functions and duties may be assigned as needed
EDUCATION AND/OR CERTIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, along with 10+ years’ experience in industry and/or public accounting.
- CPA preferred but not required.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- 10+ years of related experience (advanced degree may substitute for experience)
- Ability to work on multiple projects to meet deadlines required
- A strong working knowledge of automation technology is required, along with a thorough understanding of MS business solutions software and Excel
- Ability to work independently and deliver to deadlines
- Ability to solve problems with minimal direction
- Great attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment working on multiple tasks simultaneously, while adhering to strict deadlines
- Quality minded; motivated to seek out errors and inquire when something appears inaccurate
- Understanding of accounting principles
- 3+ years of supervisory experience preferred
- Work Ethic/Integrity – must possess intrinsic drive to excel coupled with values in line with company philosophy
- Leadership – ability to build, lead and manage a team
- Relational – ability to build relationships with business unit management and become “trusted advisor”
- Strategy and Planning – ability to think ahead, plan and manage time efficiently
- Problem Solving – ability to analyze causes and solve problems at both a strategic and functional level
- Team Oriented – ability to work effectively and collaboratively with all team members
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely in verbal and written form
- Strong communication skills and a customer service attitud
- Comfortable with executive level communication
- Must be able to frequently communicate with customers and/or with others about customer’s requirements, complaints, and common inquiries.
Full-Time employees working 30+ hours per week are eligible to enroll in our comprehensive benefits package, which includes medical, dental, vision, short and long-term disability, life and supplemental life insurance, and PTO.
All employees are eligible to enroll in our company matched 401(k) plan.