Ron’s Pharmacy is part of the Guardian Pharmacy Services network and prides itself on its customer service. Each team member plays an integral part in the success of the pharmacy.
Assist in identifying and meeting the needs of current customers in an effort to provide complete customer satisfaction. Responsible for building a positive working relationship with all customers by resolving issues/problems and training customer staff as needed.
- Work Ethic/Integrity – must possess intrinsic drive to excel coupled with values in line with company philosophy
- Leadership – ability to lead project teams to deadlines, while maintaining strong team orientation
- Relational – ability to build relationships with business unit management and become “trusted advisor”
- Strategy and Planning – ability to think ahead, plan and manage time efficiently
- Problem Solving – ability to analyze causes and solve problems at both a strategic and functional level
- Team Oriented – ability to work effectively and collaboratively with all team members
- Call and visit current customers with eMAR to enhance and facilitate positive working relationships between customers and the pharmacy
- Act as a liaison with pharmacy operations/nursing to maintain high level of service to customers and facilitate resolutions with all departments through follow up and training.
- Respond to emerging customer issues as directed by the Account Manager and ADOO
- Maintain customer relationships and perform as an “expert” advisor in order to facilitate problem-solving with the goal of customer retention
- For eMAR customers, pull vital reports for nursing team and communicate eMAR issues/patient concerns to the eMAR team as directed by nursing personnel.
- Provide assistance in pharmacy operations on an as needed basis (training in –house pharmacy personnel related to customer issues
- Report all relevant information on customer issues / complaints to immediate Supervisor
- Implement all IT hardware requirements for facilities
- Call, visit, and demo eMAR product potential and current clients to facilitate a positive working relationship between clients and the pharmacy
- Learn all aspects/idiosyncrasies of various eMAR systems then be able to train facility staff on those eMAR systems.
- Maintain client contracts and relationships through “expert” advisor status, problem-solving
- Assist in data entry of new facility start-ups
- Responsible for the training of new facility staff
- Provide consulting services to client facilities to assist in compliance
- Provide in-service training to client staff as needed by client group
- Must exhibit honesty, integrity, and ethical behavior at all times
- Other essential functions and duties may be assigned as needed
- High School Diploma or GED
- Bachelor's Degree (Nursing)
- Licensed Practical Nurse or Registered Nurse
- 2+ years of related experience (advanced degree may substitute for experience)
- Advanced computer skills; pharmacy operations system experience preferred/required
- Ability to work independently and deliver to deadlines
- Ability to solve problems with minimal direction
- Great attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment working on multiple tasks simultaneously, while adhering to strict deadlines
- Quality minded; motivated to seek out errors and inquire when something appears inaccurate
- Clinical records background and/or electronic records experience
Flexible Schedule Required:
8 hour shift
Hours of operation are subject to change based on the needs of the pharmacy
Full-Time employees working 30+ hours per week are eligible to enroll in our comprehensive benefits package, which includes medical, dental, vision, short and long-term disability, life and supplemental life insurance, and PTO.
All employees are eligible to enroll in our company matched 401(k) plan