Guardian Pharmacy of Atlanta is part of the Guardian Pharmacy Services network and prides itself on its customer service. Each team member plays an integral part in the success of the pharmacy.
Maintain a clean office, handle simple routine maintenance items, clean and occasionally deliver med carts, and organize warehouse and supply room shelves.
Attention to Detail | Customer Focused
Self-Motivated | Positive Attitude
Strong Interpersonal Skills | Team Player
Accurate | Multi-Tasker | Organized
Reliable | Strong Communication Skills
Problem Solver | Quick Learner
- Clean office space and pharmacy to include floor maintenance (sweeping, vacuuming, mopping), garbage removal, dusting, cleaning windows, kitchen, and bathroom
- Simple interior maintenance projects (which may include ceiling tile replacement, door handle maintenance, hanging pictures or cork boards, paint touch up, carpet cleaning and floor waxing)
- Med-Cart maintenance – perform both ongoing care of and refurbishment of recycled carts including cleaning and parts replacement
- Med-Cart delivery
- Simple computer and phone connection and set up
- Present a pleasant and respectful demeanor to all employees and clients at all times
- Other essential functions and duties may be assigned as needed
Education: High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- Valid Georgia driver’s license
- 1+ years of related experience (advanced degree may substitute for experience)
- Advanced computer skills; pharmacy operations system experience preferred/required
- Ability to work independently and deliver to deadlines
- Ability to solve problems with minimal direction
- Great attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment working on multiple tasks simultaneously, while adhering to strict deadlines
- Quality minded; motivated to seek out errors and inquire when something appears inaccurate
- Ability to use GPS, hands-free cell phones, and read and follow directions/maps.
- Must be able to drive during the day or night hours and in all weather conditions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to communicate with others inside and outside the pharmacy, including the ability to express oneself and exchange information in what, at times, could be a stressful or high-pressure environment.
- The employee frequently is required to move about the office/pharmacy to access files, use office equipment, and to interact with others. The person must be able to sit or remain in a stationary position for extended periods of time to be able to work, communicate on the phone, utilize the computer, and interact with others. The employee is occasionally required to stand or otherwise be able to access files, equipment, and other items in high places.
- Employee must be able to constantly operate computers, phones, and other office equipment.
- Employee must be able to bend, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, and ability to adjust focus.
- Must be able to drive, including during non-daylight hours.
Flexibile Schedule Required:
8 hour shift
Hours of operation are subject to change based on the needs of the pharmacy
Full-Time employees working 30+ hours per week are eligible to enroll in our comprehensive benefits package, which includes medical, dental, vision, short and long-term disability, life and supplemental life insurance, and PTO.
All employees are eligible to enroll in our company matched 401(k) plan.