Guardian Pharmacy of Southeast Florida is part of the Guardian Pharmacy Services network and prides itself on its customer service. Each team member plays an integral part in the success of the pharmacy.
Work closely with the supervisor and Nurse Account Manager to assist in identifying and meeting the needs of our current customers in the Naples territory in an effort to provide complete customer satisfaction. Responsible for building a positive working relationship with all customers by resolving issues/problems and training customer staff as needed.
- Work Ethic/Integrity – must possess intrinsic drive to excel coupled with values in line with company philosophy
- Leadership – ability to lead project teams to deadlines, while maintaining strong team orientation
- Relational – ability to build relationships with business unit management and become “trusted advisor”
- Strategy and Planning – ability to think ahead, plan and manage time efficiently
- Problem Solving – ability to analyze causes and solve problems at both a strategic and functional level
- Team Oriented – ability to work effectively and collaboratively with all team members
- Call and visit current customers to enhance and facilitate positive working relationships between customers and the pharmacy.
- Check in cycle medications at assigned facilities. Educate staff on changes in orders as it pertains to cycle medications.
- Perform monthly quality reviews in assigned facilities.
- Act as liaison with pharmacy operations to maintain high level of service level to customers, following all service related issues through to resolution.
- Respond to emerging or immediate customer issues as directed by the Supervisor and/or Nurse Account Manager
- Maintain customer relationships and perform as an “expert” advisor in order to facilitate problem-solving with the goal of 100% customer retention.
- Understand Medication Observation Record (written and electronic) documentation in order to assist facilities thru feedback when discrepancies noted.
- Provide assistance in pharmacy operations on an as needed basis.
- Conduct oneself with the highest degree of honesty and integrity in every interaction.
- Report all relevant information on customer service issues / complaints to immediate Supervisor.
- Complete daily activity/cycle check in report for immediate supervisor.
- Speak with direct supervisor daily to provide agenda for the day.
- Participate in the QA process by generating “problem tickets” utilizing Variance Reports.
- Courteously respond to calls/emails from customers, routing them as appropriate to ensure top level of service.
- Update Marketing through signage at sites (contact lists, educational topics, etc.). Collaborate with pharmacy team and facilities to retrieve census updates.
- Cross sell Guardian services to any and all "non-clients" when opportunities arise.
- Other essential functions and duties may be assigned as needed
Education: High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- Must live in Naples or surrounding area.
- Florida Pharmacy Technician license and/or National Certification
- Florida driver’s license; safe driving record
- 1+ years of related experience (advanced degree may substitute for experience)
- Advanced computer skills; pharmacy operations system experience preferred/required
- Ability to work independently and deliver to deadlines
- Ability to solve problems with minimal direction
- Great attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment working on multiple tasks simultaneously, while adhering to strict deadlines
- Quality minded; motivated to seek out errors and inquire when something appears inaccurate
- Excellent customer relations skills and ability to build strong customer relationships
- Proven experience of effectively troubleshooting and solving customer service issues in a positive and pro-active manner, while abiding by the pharmacy scope of practice and capabilities.
- Experience working in long term care pharmacy and/or institutional patient care setting, such as assisted living or skilled nursing home and/or have knowledge of the environment.
Flexible Schedule Required:
Monday- Friday 8 hour shift
Requires travel by ground
Hours of operation are subject to change based on the needs of the pharmacy
Full-Time employees working 30+ hours per week are eligible to enroll in our comprehensive benefits package, which includes medical, dental, vision, short and long-term disability, life and supplemental life insurance, and PTO.
All employees are eligible to enroll in our company matched 401(k) plan